Mario Kart Wii Guide - DK Summit (Flower Cup)
1) Drift boost
2) Drive into the cannon and it will shoot you to point 3.
3) See 2.
4) Drift boost to the left side quickly. Release the boost just as you come to the crest of the trick pads. Trick off of them to go flying around the corner much faster then simply driving around.
5) Take the left path and trick off the small jumps. Wheelie after.
6) Watch the deep snow and drift boost around the corner.
7) Trick off of all the hills. Take the middle path over the ramp.
8) At landing, swerve right. Drift boost right into the hole on the right. If you angle it right, you should cut the entire corner and land on the other side.
9) Drift boost.
10) In this area, use the ramps on either side to trick over the snow, but don't go back and forth repeatedly as that will actually slow you down.
11) Watch for the Shy Guy snowboarders.
12) Drift boost around and wheelie to point 1.
This is a fun map. If you're not going for a good time or three stars, take some time and just ride those halfpipes as much as possible. Anyway, the shortcut at point 8 will take some practice, so don't expect to land it your first time.
Point 4: Drift, then trick to get around the corner
Point 8: Start drifting
Point 8: Then release to get over the gap