Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

boicruiser asks: Added Oct 12th 2007, ID #98174

Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I've completed the game twice but e but I can't I forgot how to get the skull rocks to move and I don't know how please help me.BRA!! and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Lambo84136 answered: Added 12th Oct 2007, ID #212559
Get the balad of gales and teleport to Mother And Child Isle to get the Fire And Ice Aroows. Then go to Lava Mountain and fire an ice arrow at the lava coming out. Then rush up to the top and go into the mountain. From inside, head across the platforms and on the big platform with the treasure chest on it defeat the lava caterpillers to get rid of the ring of fire around the chest. Open up the chest to then get the Power Bracelets. Now you can lift those giant rocks with the heads on them and chuck them away to reveal the holes and stuff around them.
sheiny answered: Added 17th Jan 2008, ID #227651
Lambo's right - you need to go get the Power Bracelets in Fire Mountain first so you can move those huge rocks, but before you do that you'll need the Fire and Ice Arrows in order to freeze the lava and enter the Volcano. Play the Balad of Gales and teleport to Mother & Child Isles to get these and you may as well go to Ice Ring Isle and get the Iron Boots while you're at this!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?