Question for Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

A Friend asks: Added Jan 21st 2007, ID #76029

Question for Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

How can you transfer Pokemon from this game to emerald. If you need an accessory please tell me where to get it and how much it cost. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Mario_4_Life answered: Added 24th Jan 2007, ID #169316
You need a GBA (Game Boy Advance) Cable. It connects the Gamecube to the Game Boy Advance. You can get a GBA Cable at stores like GameStop, EBGames, and other places with games. Once you have it, plug and then trade, but there are requirements for this:

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness: You must beat Master Greevil to trade, Go to Phenac City's Pokemon Center and go downstairs. Then talk to the lady and trade.

Pokemon Emerald: Just beat the Elite 4 there, then trade.
Other Answers

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?