Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Oct 6th 2012, ID #283073

Question for The Sims FreePlay

I have two married couples, one with a pre teen and a baby, the other one I want a baby. When I click on the cot it say two married sims have to be living here to have a baby. There is two married sims living together in that house. Arrrhhhhhhhhhhh and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 29th Nov 2012, ID #554253
Double check to make sure the second married couple are living together and in THEIR OWN HOUSE. "have to be living here to have a baby" Place the crib, or cot, in the second married couple's home. I hope this helps you solve your issue.
Showing all comments
Guest said: 6th Dec 2012, ID #215567 | REPORT
How do you add a husband to a house?
Guest answered: Added 22nd Jan 2015, ID #653756
I accidentally moved in a couple in with a married couple and have since gotten them married as well. Now I have two married couples living in one house. When I try to move one couple into a new home it says I can only move the whole household. Any suggestions on how to get one couple out?

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews