Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - 100% Completion Requirements
Listed below is every factor that contributes towards the 100% completion stat.
- Complete all 96 missions (that includes optional mission lines such as Zero's).
- Purchase all available property in Los Santos (6), San Fierro (8), Las Venturas (9), the Badlands (5), and Bone County (4). All purchasable properties appear on the pause screen map, denoted by green house icons.
- Spray all 100 Tags in Los Santos.
- Take all 50 Snapshots in San Fierro.
- Collect all 50 Horseshoes in Las Venturas.
- Find and collect all 50 Oysters in the waters of San Andreas.
- Complete side missions: Reach and complete level 12 of the Paramedic, Firefighter, and Vigilante missions; reach and complete level 10 of the Pimping missions; complete at least 2 levels of the Freight missions; complete at least 50 Taxi missions; complete at least 8 levels of Trucker missions; reach and complete level 5 of the Valet missions; reach and complete level 7 of the Quarry missions.
- Complete all courier missions in Los Santos (Roboi's Food Mart), San Fierro (Hippy Shopper), and Las Venturas (Burger Shot).
- Compete in and win the BMX challenge in Los Santos.
- Compete in and win the NRG-500 challenge in San Fierro.
- Compete in and win all three Mt. Chiliad challenges.
- Compete in and win the Blood Bowl, Dirt Track, Kick Start, and 8-Track events at the stadium.
- Compete in and win all 22 street races.
- Complete the Pistol, Micro SMG, Shotgun, and Ak-47 challenges held at Ammu-Nation.
- Earn fighting styles from the Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas gyms.
- Pass every test at the Driving, Flight, Boat, and Bike schools.
- Deliver every car on all three import lists (San Fierro).