Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Best Speed Effort Values Training Spot

Thank you for printing this page from Remember to come back to check for updates to this guide and much more content for Pokemon Blue

Best Speed Effort Values Training Spot

If you're looking to boost your Pokemon's Overall Speed Stat through Effort Value (EV) training, look no further than Diglett Cave. If you simply walk throughout the cave, there is a 95% of a Diglett appearing. And every Diglett you defeat will give you 95 EVs towards your Speed Stat. Dugtrio will appear the other 5% of the time, giving you 120 EVs for each defeat. Since these Pokemon have a constant appearance rate, a player can literally walk into battling over and over and abuse this in order to get their Pokemon a better Overall Speed Stat.

Players can also use the item Carbos to boost their Pokemon's Speed EVs, increasing the EV Stat by 2,560 until the first 25,600 Effort Values are reached for the stat.

Very Helpful
Not Useful

Anything missing from this guide?
ASK A QUESTION for Pokemon Blue


Comments for Best Speed Effort Values Training Spot

Add a comment

Please log in above or sign up for free to post comments
No comments yet. Tell us what you think to be the first.
Table of ContentsClose
  • Digital Version Changes
  • Some Things Just Never Change
  • 100% Walkthrough
  • Best Training Locations
  • Time Saving Listings
  • Conclusion
Guide Updates
Get notified of updates to this guide
Many of our guides get updated with additional information. To get an email when this guide is updated click below.
Click to close