Print this page
Latest update by Matt77
on Jan 22nd 2014
Classic Mode is back in Super Smash Bros Brawl. There are 10 stages to Classic Mode and you can play it on Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard or Intense difficulty. Playing it on all difficulties will unlock special achievements, hidden characters and trophies. As you progress through the stages, the foes will become harder. Sometimes you will verse many foes in one stage and sometimes you have a teammate for some stages.
You can also unlock most characters if you complete classic on a certain difficulty, beat it in a set amount of time or beat it using a certain amount of characters. These are the characters you can unlock through classic.
- Beat Classic Mode on any difficulty, then defeat Marth in a brawl.
- Beat Classic Mode using no continues, then defeat Luigi in a brawl.
- Beat Classic Mode on normal, hard, very hard or intense difficulty in under 12 minutes, then defeat Captain Falcon is a brawl.
- Beat Classic Mode on either normal difficulty with Zelda/Sheik or hard with Link, then defeat Ganondorf in a brawl.
Mr.Game & Watch
- Beat Classic Mode with all characters except Mr.Game & Watch, then beat Mr.Game & Watch in a brawl.
- Beat Classic Mode on any difficulty with 10 different characters, then defeat Sonic in a brawl.
- Beat The Subspace Emmisary, then beat Classic Mode with any character except Ike and then defeat Jigglypuff in a brawl.
- Beat The Subspace Emissary, then beat Classic Mode on any difficulty with Link or Zelda/Sheik and then defeat Toon Link in a brawl.
Those are all the characters you can unlock through Classic Mode. Classic Mode, along with Adventure Mode is a fast way to unlock most of the characters.
Latest Updates for the Super Smash Bros. Brawl wiki