Question for Pokemon Silver

gamefreak7391 asks: Added Oct 22nd 2006, ID #69663

Question for Pokemon Silver

Hey I have been stuck here for 3 weeks I got my goldenrod badge, azalea badge,and my violet city badge. What do I do now because I don't have rocksmash to get trough the dark cave and how do I get pass those dancing trees. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Cross Stinger answered: Added 22nd Oct 2006, ID #153589
That dancing tree? Go to the florist next door to the Goldenrod Gym and get her Squirtbottle, and then take it to the tree (which will turn out to be a Sudowoodo). When you remove Sudowoodo, go to the lad to the east on Route 36 and he'll give you Rock Smash.
Other Answers
Zelda Fan answered: Added 22nd Oct 2006, ID #153716
1.You need to get the scoret bottle in golden rod city,"in the house by the gym"

2.Talk to the fat guy by the dancing tree then you will get rock smash.
YOURxBROKENxPROMISE answered: Added 24th Nov 2006, ID #158813
The dancing tree is actually a pokemon! It's name is Sudowoodo. I caught him. He is a rock type pokemon. You need to go the the flower shop in goldenrod and get a squirtbottle from the older sister inside. After you get it, go to the tree, and squirt it. It will attack you. Just battle it and catch it. GOOD LUCK! ~YOURxBROKENxPROMISE

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?