Question for Pokemon Silver

sabishmiss asks: Added Dec 29th 2011, ID #236933

Question for Pokemon Silver

Okay, so you know how you have to go through Union Cave and have to have the HM's strength and Rock Smash? Well, I need strength! I need to get to Azela town! But I can't without the HM strength. How do I get it?? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Damirez answered: Added 1st Nov 2012, ID #548315
Hmm actually you don't need Strength to go through Union cave, You'll get HM Strength in Olivine City.
Flash is the only HM you get till the Azalea Town, then in Ilex Forrest you'll get HM Cut after you help guy with his Farfetch.
bigantennaemay answered: Added 26th Feb 2013, ID #573715
Actually, you can get to azalea town through Union Cave WITHOUT the use of strength. You don't get strength until much later in the game.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?