What is the Challenge section in Lucid Adventure? This is an area that’s on the left side of the Adventure button. Here, you’ll get to participate in different game instances that provide you with rewards. In order to access this area, you’ll have to level up your account.
When checking the Challenge section at the beginning, you'll find that all modes are locked. You will have to go through Adventure first and level up your account to unlock specific challenges. Here’s a list of Challenges that you can participate in, as well as their unlocking requirements.
|Material Dungeon||Account Level 5|
|Sky Garden||Level 8|
|Soul Dungeon||Level 20|
|Guild Raid||Join / Create a Guild|
Each challenge in the game provides you with different kinds of rewards, basically the challenge section is a farming area for different craft materials, soul stones, and various currencies.
* Material Dungeon: Battle through different floors and challenge different kinds of dungeons based on a schedule. You will farm Craft Materials here, where rarer materials are found on higher floors.
* Sky Garden: Challenge up to 61 floors with enemies becoming stronger as you climb up the tower. Provides one-time rewards of various kinds ranging from Relic pieces, Diamonds, equipment, Scrolls, tickets, and more. You can challenge places until you cannot progress further, re-challenging the same floor repeatedly will strengthen your character and weaken the enemy.
* Arena: Compete with other players in the game as you rank up the PVP ladder. Winning and losing fights provides Honor Coins that you can use in the Honor Shop. Rewards are given at the end of the season, providing you with Honor Coins and Diamonds.
* Soul Dungeon: Farm character specific Soul Stones as you progress through different floors. AP is used to participate, and you can clear the dungeon 5 times a day.
* Guild Raid: Take down monsters with your guild and earn Guild Contribution. You can then use this at the Guild Shop to get items or increase skills in Guild Training.
We have questions and answers related to this topic which may also help you: