What is the Hero section in Lucid Adventure? This is the area from the main menu where you can manage all of the heroes that you have recruited so far. When you open the hero page, you can access different sections about them.
The information page is the default page that will appear when you access the Hero button. All of your heroes are listed on the right-hand side and they are ordered according to their grade, and then by their combat points. The info page provides you with the following:
* Base Information: This show your hero’s grade, level, role, and Weapon
* Current level: You can level up your character by using Gold, the max level is based on your Account Level.
* Stats: Shows your Combat Points and all other battle information
* Equipment: Lets you individually equip items, or Auto equip them instead. You can reinforce and enchant items by pressing on their corresponding equipment.
If you want a hero to represent your profile icon on the main page, press the person icon on the lower left side that's beside the book icon. This will assign your selected hero as your representative.
This section will show your character’s basic skill, special skill, and passive skills. During battle, you can only use the basic and special skill, passive skills work on the background.
* Basic Skill: This is the skill icon on the left side. This skill is cooldown based in terms of usage, but it provides your character with Mana Points (MP) whenever it is used. You can click the icon to see the basic skill of your hero and see its effects.
* Special Skill: This is the skill icon on the right side. In order to use them, you’ll need to use Mana Points (MP). They don’t have a cooldown, but you need to have enough MP instead to use them.
* Passive Skill: This is the list of skills below your basic and special skill icon, you can Scroll further down to see your passive skills. More skills get unlocked as you promote your hero’s grade.
The reinforce section lets you use soul stones to strengthen your character. Soul stones can be acquired by recruiting the same type of hero since you’ll get soul stones instead, you can also get them through the shop.
Once you have enough soul stones, you can reinforce your hero. Reinforcing increases your Atk, Def, Res, and HP stats. This also increases all of your skill levels by 1.
This section lets you increase your Hero’s grade level. In order to use this, you’ll need a Promote Stone which can be obtained by recruiting heroes. Promoting provides increased stats, and it unlocks more passive skills. Here is the order of promotion depending on which character you’re using:
D > C > B > A > A+ > S > SS
Awakening is the process of turning your hero to its final form. In order to awaken your hero, you need to promote your character to SS first. Awakening provides increased stats, and it unlocks some passive skills. In order to awaken your character, you’ll need to complete the following:
* Your current character grade must be SS, and you should own 50 of their Soul Stones.
* Own 50 Soul Stones each of 2 A+ Heroes
* Own 50 Soul Stones of a specified hero that’s listed.
This would mean that you need to reach SS grade, and own 200 soul stones total of different combinations that’s required. Once you have these, you will need 800 promote stones to awaken your character.
The Hero Index is the book icon on the lower left side of the Hero information, here you’ll see all Heroes that are available in the game, sorted by their grade. You can check their information there and see their awakened forms if they have one. This list is handy for you to keep track of the heroes you own.