Super Smash Bros. Brawl Cheats for Wii
Take an in-depth tour of Super Smash Bros Brawl with our exclusive guide. All the unlockables (characters, levels, music etc...) plus info on items, fighting and controls. And the complete 31 level walkthrough and location guide to all the yellow boxes.
Click here to go to our guide
When you have unlocked ALL 40 of the stages in the game you will then get the option to exclude stages from the random stage selector that you don't want to play on.
The SuperCheats.com Unoffifical Guide to Super Smash Bros Brawl is now online, here:
There is a complete 31 level walkthrough, plus a location guide for EVERY Yellow Box!
All of the unlockables and challenges are laid out as both by character, iten etc... And by co-ordinates.
Anyone thinking about buying the game or who as it and wants to know how to complete the game 100%, this guide is for you.
When you have reached the Master Hand in under 9 minutes without using any continues on at least the 'Hard' difficulty setting Crazy Hand will then appear alongside Master Hand at the start of a match in Classic mode.
This feature is found at the bottom of the 'Rules' screen and is unlocked by getting 200 KOs in Standard Brawl.
When your Wii's internal clock is set to a Saturday between the hours of 8:00pm and midnight and you play any kind of Brawl on the 'Smashville' stage from Animal Crossing the K.K. 'Totakeke' Slider will appear in the background and play a concert during the stage.
The following stickers cannot be collected randomly off the ground, to get them you have to complete a specific task. Below is a list of the stickers along with the game that the character originally appears in and the task which needs to be completed to unlock them.
Unlock Boo (Mario Tennis):
In the Home-Run Contest hit over 900 ft.
Unlock Ryuta Ippongi (Duendan 2):
In under 3 minutes, 30 seconds clear 100-Man Brawl.
Unlock Liquid Snake (Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes).
In Cruel Brawl defeat 10 Alloys.
Unlock Running Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo):
On the Easy difficulty setting using any character Clear Classic mode.
Unlock Phyllis (Animal Crossing: Wild World):
On the Normal difficulty setting using any character clear All-Star mode.
Collect the 6 hidden Assist trophies in the game by completing the indicated task for each one.
Unlock Gray Fox Assist Trophy:
Unlock Shadow the Hedgehog Assist Trophy:
Unlock Sonic the Hedgehog.
Unlock Ray MK III Assist Trophy:
Play 100 brawls.
Unlock Isaac Assist Trophy:
Play 200 brawls.
Unlock Advance Wars Assist Trophy:
Play 300 brawls.
Unlock Barbara Assist Trophy:
Unlock at least 25 CDs.
To trigger the mid-battle conversations you have to rotate the D-Pad clockwise using the following characters in the indicated stage of the game.
Rotate the D-Pad clockwise on the Lylat Cruise stage.
Rotate the D-Pad clockwise on the Lylat Cruise and Corneria (Melee) stage.
Rotate the D-Pad clockwise on the Shadow Moses Island stage.
If you want more characters in the game then complete one of the following optional tasks to unlock the corrsponding character.
Unlock Captain Falcon:
- Complete Classic mode in under 20 minutes and then in the following match defeat Captain Falcon.
- Play 70 VS. Mode matches.
- Complete the 100-Man Brawl.
- Play 50 VS. Mode matches.
- Using Link or Zelda complete Classic mode on the Hard difficulty setting.
- Play 200 VS. Mode matches.
- Using any character except Ike complete Classic mode.
- Complete Event Match #20.
- Play 350 VS. Mode matches.
- Complete ALL the Target Tests with either one or two players.
- using Meta Knight defeat Lucario in the Subspace Emissary (Adventure mode).
- Play 100 VS. Mode matches.
- On the Easy difficulty setting complete Classic mode.
- Defeat Luigi in the Subspace Emissary (Adventure mode).
- Play 22 VS. Mode matches.
- Complete Classic mode.
- Defeat Marth in the Subspace Emissary (Adventure mode).
- Play 10 Brawls.
Unlock Mr. Game & Watch:
- Complete Classic mode with ALL the characters.
- Play 250 VS. Mode matches.
- Reflect 10 projectiles.
- Defeat Ness in the Subspace Emissary (Adventure mode).
- Play 5 VS. Mode matches.
Unlock R.O.B. The Robot:
- Collect 250 different trophies.
- Get R.O.B. To join your party in the Subspace Emissary (Adventure mode).
- Play 160 VS. Mode matches.
- Play 15 matches on Shadow Moses Island.
- Play 130 VS. Mode matches.
- Complete the Subspace Emissary (Adventure mode).
- Play 300 VS. Mode matches.
Unlock Toon Link:
- Using Link complete Cassic mode.
- Play 400 VS. Mode matches.
Unlock Wolf O'Donnell:
- Complete the Subspace Emissary (Adventure mode) and then complete Boss Battle mode with Fox.
- Defeat Wolf at the ruins when you have comleted the Subspace Emissary (Adventure mode).
- Play 450 VS. Mode matches and then defeat Wolf after he challenges you.
There's been debates raging all over the web for some time as to what characters will be featured in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Below is the definitive list of characters that are in the game and where they originally appear.
The newcomers to the Smash Bros. Series are:
- Diddy Kong (from Donkey Kong Country)
- Ike (from Fire Emblem)
- King Dedede (from Kirby)
- Lucario (from Pokemon)
- Lucas (from Mother 3/EarthBound 2)
- Meta Knight (from Kirby)
- Pikmin & Olimar
- Pit (from Kid Icarus)
- Pokemon Trainer (controls 3 Pokemon, you switch between Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard to fight)
- R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy from Gyromite & Stack-Up)
- Solid Snake (from Metal Gear Solid)
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Wolf (from Star Fox)
Veteran characters from the original N64 Smash Bros. Or it's Melee GameCube sequel that are returning are:
- Bowser (from Mario)
- Captain Falcon (from F-Zero)
- Donkey Kong
- Falco Lombardi (from Star Fox)
- Fox McCloud (from Star Fox)
- Ganondorf (from The Legend of Zelda)
- Ice Climbers
- Jigglypuff (from Pokemon)
- Link (from The Legend of Zelda)
- Luigi (from Mario)
- Marth (from Fire Emblem)
- Mr. Game & Watch (from classic Game & Watch games)
- Ness (from EarthBound)
- Pikachu (from Pokemon)
- Princess Peach (from Mario)
- Princess Zelda (and her Sheik transformation after using the down special move)
- Samus Aran (and her Zero Suit Samus transformation after using Final Smash from Metroid)
- Yoshi (from Mario)
- Young Link (from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker)
Unfortunately there were some Characters from Smash Bros. Melee ho didn't make the final cut and are not returning, these are:
- Dr. Mario
This character is easy to unlock, all you have to do to play as her is select Zelda at the 'Character Select' screen while holding A and don't release A until the match starts and Zelda will automatically transform into Sheik.
These Multi-Player events are unlocked when you complete the corresponding task.
Unlock Events #1 - #8:
These are automatically unlocked.
Unlock Events #9 - #13:
Beat Subspace Emissary (Adventure Mode).
Unlock Events #14 - #20:
Unlock ALL the characters and beat any 10 Multi-Player events.
Unlock Event #21:
Beat ALL 20 previous Multi-Player events.
These Single-Player events are unlocked when you complete the corresponding task.
Unlock Events #1 - #10:
These are automatically unlocked.
Unlock Events #11 - #20:
Beat at least 7 events.
Unlock Events #21 - #28:
Beat Subspace Emissary (Adventure Mode).
Unlock Events #29 - #40:
Unlock ALL 35 characters.
Unlock Event #41:
Beat ALL 40 previous events.
If you want to collect the following trophies then complete the indicated task for each one.
Unlock Stafy Trophy:
Complete Target Smash level 1 with 10 characters.
Unlock Peanut Popgun Trophy:
Complete Target Smash level 2.
Unlock Kapp'n Ttrophy:
Get at least 300 ft. Combined swim distance for ALL the characters.
Complete the Subspace Emissary in Adventure mode to unlock this mode which is similar to the ALL-Star Mode of Super Smash Bros. Melee with the only difference being that you don't fight against playable characters but battle the bosses of the games like Master Hand and Crazy Hand as well as the bosses in the Subspace Emissary which includes Taboo.
Here is a list of stages in the game and of course... How to unlock them!
Unlock Green Hill Zone Stage:
Unlock Great Sea stage:
Unlock Toon Link.
Unlock Luigi's Mansion Stage:
Play as Luigi 3 times.
Unlock Big Blue (Melee) Stage:
Play as Captain Falcon 10 times.
Unlock 75m Stage:
Play as Donkey Kong 20 times.
Unlock Mushroomy Kingdom Stage:
Complete Event Match #19.
Unlock Spear Pillar Stage:
Complete Event Match #25.
Unlock Electroplankton Stage:
Complete Event Match #28.
Unlock Flat Zone 2 Stage:
Unlock Mr. Game & Watch.
Unlock Green Greens Stage:
In VS mode play as Kirby 20 times.
Unlock Frozen Hillside Stage:
In VS. Mode fight in the Halberd stage at a total of 10 times.
Unlock Pokémon Stadium Stage:
In VS. Mode fight in the Pokémon Stadium 2 at a total of 10 times.
Unlock Jungle Japes Stage:
In VS. Mode fight in any Melee stage a total of 10 times.
To be able to change between the two characters quickly press Up Taunt, Down Taunt, Up Taunt at any time during a match (the code will not work if it is entered as a Final Smash).
To be able edit the 'Stage Builder' parts you must complete the following tasks for the corresponding parts.
Edit Parts A:
Play 10 Vs. Matches on the 'Stage Builder' stages.
Edit Parts B:
In 'Stage Builder' create 5 Stages.
Edit Parts C:
In 'Stage Builder' create 15 Stages.
These are unlocked when you clear the different difficulty levels of Classic mode. It is possible to unlock a high difficulty level to automatically unlock the Target Tests in the levels before it. For example if you wanted to unlock ALL of the Target Tests for ALL the levels you would need to beat the 'Intense' difficulty setting once.
Unlock Level 2 - Medium:
Beat Classic mode 2 times on 'Easy' or once on the 'Medium' difficulty setting.
Unlock Level 3 - Hard:
Beat Classic mode 2 times on 'Medium' or once on the 'Hard' difficulty setting.
Unlock Level 4 - Very Hard:
Beat Classic mode 2 times on 'Hard' or once on the 'Very Hard' difficulty setting.
Unlock Level 5 - Intense:
Beat Classic mode 2 times on 'Very Hard' or once on the 'Intense' difficulty setting.