Question for Monster Hunter Tri

Guest asks: Added Mar 11th 2012, ID #252579

Question for Monster Hunter Tri

How do you assign resource points to the chief's son? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
ladytwitch45011 answered: Added 26th Jan 2013, ID #566997
You go talk to Junior/The cheif's son and go to resource points. When your on that push the a button and it should be turned in.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?