Question for Animal Crossing: City Folk

Guest asks: Added Jan 3rd 2012, ID #238357

Question for Animal Crossing: City Folk

Im new to this game and I'm doing paying off my house and I'm not sure what I need to do now I also can not get reed of my fishing pole like I would like to sell it back to nook but I don't know how HELP!!!!!!!! and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
stockton28 answered: Added 13th Apr 2012, ID #498222
To get a rod you will need to go to tom knooks shop he will sell fishing rods for 500 bells and to pay your morgage go to the town hall then go to the bell point machine and select pay morgage then enter the amount of bells you have or the or the exact amount to pay the morgage

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?