Question for Pokemon FireRed

Guest asks: Added Nov 26th 2011, ID #230989

Question for Pokemon FireRed

How do you enter the pc item mod in viridian city and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Ninetailed Fox answered: Added 28th Nov 2011, ID #459789
If you mean an Action Replay or Gameshark code then the only way to use the codes is to find one of those devices. Though I don't know where you would get them for the Gameboy Advance.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?