Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

How to give the gold teeth to safari zone owner ?

Question asked by Guest on
Last Modified:

Question for Pokemon FireRed

How to give the gold teeth to safari zone owner ?

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.

We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.



chaoticgod answered:

If you aren't already in Fuchsia City walk there or you can Fly it's much quicker depending on where you are. Okay when you fly to fuchsia city to will arrive in front of a poke center so if you walked walk to the poke center and stand in front of it. Okay turn to your right and there will be a ledge you need to jump over the ledge once youve jumped down if you haven't already seen the 2 houses that look exactly the same then keep walking and you will see them in no time. You want to go in the house on the left. Inside you will find an old man speaking gibberish that is the game warden. Upon giving him his lost golden teeth(I don't know why they are gold)? You will acquire the HM4(Strength). After doing so I'm sure you noticed the boulder with a poke ball behind it, you want that poke bal as you will find out it holds a rare candy

Showing all replies
Guest said: 18th Nov 2018 | REPORT
Thank you it really did work!

For more questions for Pokemon FireRed check out the question page where you can search or ask your own question.

Need Answers?