Question for Pokemon FireRed

Guest asks: Added Sep 11th 2011, ID #219485

Question for Pokemon FireRed

How can I switch pokémon that are with me to Bill's pc? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Warrior13 answered: Added 12th Sep 2011, ID #440338
You can access Bill's PC on any computer in any Pokemon Center. Once you access it, you can switch Pokemon from your Party to your Box and vice-versa.

Hope this helps!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?