Question for Pokemon FireRed

Guest asks: Added Nov 12th 2010, ID #171807

Question for Pokemon FireRed

How do I get the move stength and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
ShadowStriker64 answered: Added 5th Dec 2010, ID #370860
I assume you mean the HM04 Strength move.First go to the safari zone and find the gold teeth.They are just oustide where you get surf.Head back to Fushia City and go to the buildings painted red.Inside one of those is the safari warden.Give him the gold teeth and he will give you HM04 Strength.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?