Question for Pokemon FireRed

Guest asks: Added Oct 10th 2010, ID #168217

Question for Pokemon FireRed

Where is the move cut and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
chestertad21 answered: Added 12th Oct 2010, ID #360788
go to cerulean city and talk to bill and change him into a human again and he'll give you an s.s. ticket and if you've already done this.... go to vermillion city and go down a bridge thing next to the city and you'll talk to a sailor and he'll let you on the ship.... inside the ship there's a place where you fight gary and once you beat gary go up from the place you fought gary and theres the captain in front of a can and you talk to him and you'll receive cut

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?