Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free

    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Pokémon Hub


wan hoe to go saffron city

Guest asks: Added Oct 5th 2010, ID #167686

Question for Pokemon FireRed

wan hoe to go saffron city

Add your answerAnswers for this Question
The Master Ball answered:
Added 13th Sep 2012, ID #538923
If your trying to go to Saffron City follow these steps: Go to Celadon City, then go right from the Pokemon center till you find the Celadon Mansion and enter, go to the woman in the room on the right of the first floor and talk to her, she will give you tea, after that go to the guards in the building where they say I'm thirsty of yeah the road is closed, one is to the right of Celadon City they will take the tea and now you can pass.

Hope I Helped!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Game Wiki
More Questions
Need Answers?
Game Talk
Pokemon GO Finally Reaches France
Pokemon GO Finally Reaches France
Pokemon GO Finally Released In Japan
Pokemon GO Finally Released In Japan
The Ultimate Top Ten Game Apps of 2016
The Ultimate Top Ten Game Apps of 2016
8 Things We Love About Pokemon Go
Darkrai Joins Pokken Tournament
Pokemon GO Internationl Rollout Adds 26 Additional Countries
What's next for Pokemon GO?
Pokemon GO Hits United Kingdom
Get Pikachu as your Starter for Pokemon Go!
Pokemon Go has Pokemon Paused