Thank you for printing this page from www.SuperCheats.com.Remember to come back to check for updates to this guide and much more content for RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore
Upon completing the main story once, you’ll get access to 9 more game modes and difficulties.
- Normal - Play the game again in a default setting
- Hard - Harder difficulty, same gameplay
- Nightmare - Extreme difficulty. Start with 1 HP with no healing. One hit means game over.
- One Coin Clear - Permadeath mode; once you die, you have to start again from the very beginning of the playthrough.
- Wildcard Spell - Get more MP per dessert. Lore’s Ultimate Spell gets replaced with a random different spell upon use.
- Wildcard Weapon - Each time an enemy is destroyed with a melee weapon, your current weapon will be replaced with a random one.
- Power House - High attack power but the attack speed is slower.
- Sugar Rush - Increased movement speed and attack speed. Dash gauge recharges faster but your attacks deal lesser damage.
- Custom Loadout - Play the game with the freedom to select your preferred weapon and ultimate spell. These selections can be changed anytime. You can only select through weapons and Ultimate Spells you have unlocked so far.
- Boss Rush - Fight every boss in order, without the necessity to clearing the preceding levels. There’s a unique reward for beating them all, and a second reward for doing it within the time limit. Weapon Enthusiast and Rank Master rewards cannot be earned in this mode.
Wildcard Spell Playthrough
Anything missing from this guide?ASK A QUESTION
for RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore