In Disintegration you play the protagonist, Romer Shoal, an incredibly-skilled Gravcycle pilot in who leads a small band of Outlaws against the tyranny of the Rayonne forces. Over the course of a single player-campaign you will take control of a Gravcycle that is loaded with weaponary and lead Romer Shoal and his Outlaws across a series of missions as you hope to overthrow the Rayonne forces and restore humanity. Check out our Roamer Shaol guide to find out more about this former character.
Romer Shoal is a former celebrity and host of a popular Gravcycle show called 'Cradle to Grav'. After Gravcycles where outlawed he turned his attention to repossessing and smuggling these vehicles which hover above the ground. This led to him spending time in an Iron Cloud, a ship the Rayonne use for capturing, imprisoning Integrated Human's and turning them into slaves for the Rayonne military. After rebelling Roamer Shoal was outlawed by the Rayonee and is now the leader of a team of Outlaws whom he issues commands and activates their abilities from his Gravcycle while providing aerial support.
Iron Coud in Disintegration
Listed below are the missions in Disintegration you will encounter in single-player campaign as you play as Romer Shoal leading your small group of Outlaws against the Rayonee.
• Level 1 - Back In The Saddle Romer will lead a small search party into the surrounding mountains in an effort to reach Rezek before the enemy does.
• Level 2 - One Man's Trash... Waggoner tasks the squad with scavenging from a debris field that was left in the Iron Cloud's wake.
• Level 3 - Waggoner's Itch Waggoner suspects that the Rayonne are up to something and sends Romer and the crew to investigate the dead spot on his map.
• Level 4 - The Gun Show In order to save the dam from Rayonne destruction, Romer and the crew will need to fight their way to the top.
• Level 5 - Moving On Up As the team arrives, they find the city is a warzone, and the scattered pockets of Outlaws are fighting a losing battle.
• Level 6 - Jailbreak Romer must infiltrate the Rayonne prison alone to break out the captive 'Six-Oh-Two'.
• Level 7 - The Play Coqui will enter the old smuggling tunnels to retrieve the Architect's Head, while the rest of the team remain on the surface to buy him the time he needs.
• Level 8 - Bring the Heat The team embarks on a dangerous mission deep within Rayonne controlled territory.
• Level 9 - The Storm Under cover of a building storm, the team put Tala's explosive plan to take down Cloud into motion.
• Level 10 - Cloud Comfort The race is on to help the HLC as Old Meg reaches the shores of Iceland, on the heels of the Iron Cloud.
• Level 11 - The Long Game The HLC is under siege and in need of immediate support.
• Level 12 - Hot Wire With the HLC evacuation complete, Romer and the crew remain to mount a desperate assault on the Iron Cloud.
All Cutscenes Full Story Video
Check out our Game Modes Guide to find out how to play Zone Control, Collector, and Retrieval multiplayer modes in Disintegration.