Page 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cheats for Xbox 360
All Intel Locations covered plus a complete single player game walkthrough are contained in our guide to Black Ops.
All the tricky achievements are covered too with with text, video or both.
Click here to go to our guide
Achievements: See the list of achievements for this game. Find or add hints to get them.
On multiplayer nuketown blow off all the heads off the manniquins and sympathy for the devil by the rolling stones will play in backround by bruss7812
There are three red phones throughout the pentagon that ring and flash the first is located were you first start AFTER opening a set of doors in the corner. The second is on the catwalk circling the room after leaving the first elevator. The third is in one of the rooms after a cell phone ring and follow it to the red rotary phone. Look at them and hold down x till the ringing stops and you here a busy signal. Ps the one who done the new glitch was me by bruss7812
The opisite side of the m1911 the window near the table make sure you have two barriers build 2 to climb up and instad of going on the table keep climbing till you get to the roof face the corner and the zombies die automaticailly
1. Press Rt and Lt 5 times each
2. Go around the tvs on the left
3. Then you will se a computer
Go up to it then hold x
4. Then type in doa
Then say "ta da"
If you want 4 player you gotta have 4 conrollers (YOU ALL KNOW THAT) if you don have dead ops arcade go to the main menu and keep tapping LT and RT then walk over to the computer behind the chair you get out of and put in the code DOA then go to zombie split-screen go to change map then go to dead ops arcade only 1st player is to be signed in evry one press A then player 1 goes to start game, while the game is loading every-one else signs in to a profile then the game should stop and say sign in changed and go start menu then go back into zombies split-screen you can change the map (it should say 2/3 or 2/4 players in the bottom righ hand conner) pleze give it a thumbs up
All you need to do is have a m14 and a ray gun and then you go the elevator then radiumlly pressing a than you will have every gun packupuch and have every perk
Fist off, after the torturing of the guy at the beginning of the level, throw a grenade down the hallway where the enemies come from when they breach the building. Then, before it explodes, run into the room to the right. Now, Hold X on the cassette player before the grenade explodes and a little earthquake should happen. Then just go on with the mission. Once you get to the part where your team mates push the fridge over go into the room filled with weapons. To the left there should be another cassette player. Hold X again just like the first time and it will make a weird sound. Look on the wall and the Thunder Gun should be there!
When You Start The Game Go The Right Window Where The M14 Isn't At Break Only Two Parts Of The Window Then Rebuild It Then You Should Have Two Wooden Sticks One On The Bottom And One On The Top After That You Have To Jump On Those Two Sticks And Then On Top Of The Door Then Go To The Edge Of The Door And Jump If It Doesn't Work Keep Trying
To get Kino Der Toten, Five, and Dead Ops Arcade, you must break out of the surgical chair, go to the computer. On the computer you must type:ARC3 UNLOCK.
Hope this helps.
First you go to the control room that has a whole bunch of computers then you climb then run and jump on the top then press a(x for ps3)and it should let you up in the catwalk then break the window and double tap a(x for ps3)and you should be up there!
You have to unlock the stage (kino der toten). When dogs come go to the stairs closest to the tele porter. Then crouch at the edge of the stairs away from the tele porter enough were you can't see the edge of the stirs. The dogs should sit in front of you. It takes a couple of tries to complete. If you want me to send more cheats message me on Facebook. My name is shyheim gonzalez. Trust me I have plenty of cheats
You have to unlock the stage. When dogs come go to the stairs near the teleporter. Crouch on the edge of the stairs away from the teleporter (enough were you can't seee the stairs when you loook down on the edge. It takes a couple of tries to complete but it works. If you want me to submit more cheats message me on facebook. My name is shyheim gonzalez. I have plenty of cheats.
Go to the call of duty lobby where it says find game/switch lobbies then unplug the power to your internet router, then plug it back in, then you should be de-ranked
Go to tha green house on nuketown in multiplayer andwalk up to tha 4 windows beside tha door to tha right and throw a tomahawk through tha botom left window and tha glass will float and if you shoot it your bullets will go through tha floating glass
Sent by dylan arrowood
On Kino in the first five rounds do not open any doors and throw all of your frags into the teleporter. This will multiply the chances of getting a power up when you kill a zombie.
Also When getting a mystery box crouch and shoot 7 shots with the m1911 into the top left corner of the box. It always gives you a goood gun. ONLY SHOOT 7 TIMES! If you have to shoot once before
You go up the stairs, then right beside the door there will be a window and there will be a crack beside the door and somehow you put your gun into it and the zombies will sometimes ignore you . And remember do NOT move or they will try and get you.
Set the speed as fast as you can and break the window in the yellow house and get on the ledge on the front of the house then sprintjump on the truck in front of you and you will be stuck then turnaruond and camp but if you move you will fall this is a glitch
On zombie mode stage five you break the right winfow behind your starting point then yu rebuild it but when you rebuild it make sure therez only two bars of wood facing towardz you the you jump on the 1st one then 2 the second one then to the top of the window wen your on top then you try to jump to the table after you jump to the table you jump over to the other one Hope this helps =)[/b]
Before you get the box turn the look sensitivity down to 1.then buy the box shoot in the air at the top lid . When you land turn all the way around until you see the box then shoot the open lid of the box again.when you do that you'll have a 45%chance of getting the ray gun a 15% chance of getting the thunder gun and a 40% chance of getting another weapon .if you do the same thing again you'll have a 65% chance of gettting the ray gun a 25% chance and a 10% chance of gettng another weapon.if do the same thing without 1 sensititivy 2 times(5 sensitivity) you'll have a 60% chance of getting the ray gun a 15% chance of getting the thunder gun a 50% chance of getting another weapon. If you try getting the box without doing nothing you'll have a 50% chance of getting the ray gun a 15% chance of getting and a 25% chance of getting another weapon. Ps. Only at kino der toten
OK so if you know how to get out of the chair go ahead and get out but if you don't repeatedly press RT and LT go to the computer behind you and hold X when you get in type 3arc unlock and you will have all maps