Question for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

halo326 asks: Added Apr 17th 2006, ID #53757

Question for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Planes at eastern bay air port how do I get into them and get

 There are 1 pending answers for this question.
 Click here to see them. (Contains unmoderated content which may contain offensive material)

Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Dos6650 answered: Added 23rd Apr 2006, ID #115606
Get a pilot license.
Other Answers
fuzzy_mc_fuzz answered: Added 23rd Apr 2006, ID #115886
Go to flying school and get a liscense.
Mixas answered: Added 1st May 2006, ID #117389
You must get a pylot license.
J powell answered: Added 2nd Jun 2006, ID #123826
You have to have a pilot licence before you can get in any airport planes or helicopters.
Guest answered: Added 13th Sep 2010, ID #355945
i already have a license, but i cant get in them


Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?