Question for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Guest asks: Added Mar 9th 2005, ID #22884

Question for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

How do you get in Lill Probe Inn?

How do get in Sub Urbun gunshop? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
gtasean88 answered: Added 9th Mar 2005, ID #38067
1. The 'Lil Probe Inn' has it's own spot on the map but its a little building.

It has a yellow arrow and just walk in.

2. You need 100% and you need a sniper and you zoom in the mirror behind the red high lighter for dressing rooms.

Then shoot the targets in the background.
Other Answers
MIGUEL ACEVEDO answered: Added 9th Mar 2005, ID #38119
The Lil Probe Inn is on the road to Restricted Area near Fort Carson.

Take a sniper rifle and go to Sub-Urban.

Zoom in the mirror near the dresser to see a Ammu-nation.
VX answered: Added 12th Mar 2005, ID #38649
Hahahaha...'Lil Probe Inn' can be accessed by, drumroll please...a door!

As fpr the gunshop, you get a sniper, zoom in on a window of any Sub Urban, there will be an ammunation, so shoot some targets or something.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?