Question for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

hinmaster asks: Added Nov 24th 2004, ID #15158

Question for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Where can I get a police unifrom from? I've completed it (if that helps) and I go to the Los Santos police station and I look everywhere and its not there? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
rune gta player answered: Added 24th Nov 2004, ID #23113
You have to go to the third city and find a girl named Barbra and you have to go out with her and get 100% on your relationsip with her and she says you have to get fat so she will go out with you. She is in a little city called El Quebrados on the third city.
Alexzander answered: Added 30th Apr 2008, ID #251958
You can get it from the girlfriend Barbara.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?