charlie-man asks: Added May 9th 2008, ID #117536


Can anyone please tell me if GTA San Andreas can be bought for the Playstation3? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
nicko 9000 answered: Added 10th May 2008, ID #253595

You can play the Ps2 version on the ps3.
Other Answers
Alexzander answered: Added 10th May 2008, ID #253638
You can play on PS3 the GTA San Andreas. But there is no San Andreas version for PS3 only for PS2.
sk8rboy answered: Added 10th May 2008, ID #253667
GTA San Andreas is not for the PS3. It's only for the XBox, PC, and PS2 systems.
cheating-is-good answered: Added 10th May 2008, ID #253715
Well, there are a few different ways to answer your question. For a direct answer, I could say that no, you cannot but Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on the Playstation 3. You can however, play the Playstation version of Grand Theft auto: San Andreas on the playstation 3, if you have an 80 Gigabyte(GB) console. But, if you are looking for a version with upgraded graphics, and made solely for the Playstation 3, then you will have to look else where. So sorry, but no, you cannot but a Playstation 3 version of Grand Theft auto: vice City.

Hope this helps.
clarissasy03 answered: Added 31st May 2008, ID #257459
Sorry.. I think you can't just for PC, PS2 versions only...
harleymason answered: Added 13th Jun 2008, ID #261250

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?