Page 8, Pokemon Pearl Cheats for Nintendo DS
Turn on the walk anywhere cheat and go inside wayward cave. Go to the right and go through the wall to get into the secret room. Now go down the steps and youll find a grip claw,revive and max ether. In this secret room you can find gible
This isnt a cheat it's a glitch. What you have to do is put on the shiny cheat with your action replay and go to wayward cave. When you partner up with mira and run into double Pokemon, a purple box will appear in the top screen where the enemies health goes and when it says " go whatever your Pokemon is" your game will freeze.
First,put it's HP to the red zone. Then just throw a NET BALL! (it might require you a few tries but I got mine using only ONE NET BALL! Good luck!)
Dusk ball(s).To catch a legendary Pokemon with 4x the catch rate use theese balls at night time or in a cave.
For tricky running Pokemon you ask? Well you can either attempt to catch them at night with dusk balls or use a quick ball.
As I'm sure you all know, If you put a Pokemon to sleep with 1HP you'll have an extremely hightened catch-rate.To make you effect almost the same as a master ball, say "gotcha" into the mic on your ds/ds lite.This is not 100% proven but will work about 30% of the time, but will not work on legendary Pokemon as they have an extremely low catch rate.
Can someone list the attack mod and explain how it works? Thank you kindly!
First of all your going to need a ditto, and Pokemon who knows theif, and you need to be in a double battle. Give the Pokemon with theif an item. Now while your in a double battle, use transform. Next use theif on the ditto. If this worked the ditto should have had the item the theiving Pokemon had/has.You now have two.
All you have to to do is the following : once you get your egg from the man you go don all the way until yo find the guy hi says he jogs, tslk to him when he comes back from the bridge then go to the entrance to hearthome go all the way back up and he has another egg....its a great way for breeding moves
First you must complete the Sinnoh pokedex. Then go south of Veilstone city. When you see an open path, go through it. When you make it to Spring Path you will find a cave, go in it.Then you'll get to Turnback Cave, but keep going and you'll find GIRATINA(lv.70).But before you do this you need Pokemon that knows rock climb and rock smash. I hope this you become a good trainer.
If you go any place and ask how to get darkrai it will tell you, you have to cheat. Well, you do... But it doesn't tell you how! This is how you do it:
1. You will need an Action Replay for DS and the code that lets you run through everything. You will also need the National Dex. Make sure you activate this code!
2. Go to canalave city. If you have'nt done the Fullmoon Island quest yet, then you have to do it first. To do it, see the bottom of this cheat.
3. After doing the Fullmoon Island quest, go to Fullmoon Island. This is where the cheat is needed.
4.Go near the entrance to the place where you saw Cresselia, but DO NOT go in. Instead, go to the right and fall off. You'll walk on the water. Keep going, even when your in Mystery Area.(You can not open the menu while in this area.)
5. Eventually, you'll reach a place called Newmoon Island. There will be an entrance like on Fullmoon Island. Go in it and there will be darkrai. BE CAREFUL! It is legendary, so if you beat it, it will never appear again! Also, there's only one per game, so I'd save before battling it.
6. I caught it using the x999 Masterball code and using a master ball on it.
However, you can just battle it. It's level 40.
7. Both the Run through anything code and the x999 Masterball code should all ready be on the Action Replay. If they're not, go to www.codejunkies.com to type them in.
This is how to do the Fullmoon Island quest:
1.Go to canalave city and talk to the sailor.
2. He'll say his son is sick and needs the lunar wing. He'll ask you to go to Fullmoon Island.
3. Go there and there will be an entrance towards the top of the island. Go in and you will see Cresselia. Talk to it and it will be part way registered in your pokedex, then it will fly off.
4. It will leave behind the lunar wing. Pick it up and tell the sailor to go back to canalave city. Then just go in the house that's by his boat and give the boy the lunar wing.
5. To get all of Cresselia's data, you have to track it down like Mespirit and catch it.
That's how you catch darkrai!
If your wondering how to catch Arceus, so am I! I'll tell you when I find out!
Check out my other cheat, How to get shaymin!
If you go any place and ask how to get shaymin it will tell you you have to cheat. Well, you do... But it doesn't tell you how! This is how you do it:
1. You will need an Action Replay for DS and the code that lets you run through everything. You will also need the National Dex.
2. Activate the code and go to the Pokemon league.(The part with the castle.)
3. Go to the right and fall off. Then keep going and you'll be in/on a mountain top. Keep going till you see a cave entrance. DO NOT go in the cave... It's another part of victory road.
4. Now check your town map. Follow the path on the map to a dead end.(You might want to bring some good Pokemon, since the path, even though you'll walk through trees to avoid them, has trainers with level 50-60 pokemon.)
5. If you did all correctly, you should see a silver rock. This is where the cheat is needed.
6. Walk through the rock and fall off. You'll walk on the water. Now keep going. Eventually, you'll see a shaymin and a black area in front of a flower area.(you can't battle this shaymin, and it disappears when you go on the flower area. Also the flower area is called sea break path.)
7. Go down the path. It's a very long path, but there is only flowers on the ground.(It's so long, I suggest using your bike at high speed.)
8. When you reach the end, you'll be in a big meadow with stairs. Go up the stairs and you'll see shaymin. BE CAREFUL! It is legendary, so if you beat it, it will never appear again! Also, there's only one per game, so I'd save before battling it.
9. I caught it using the x999 Masterball code and using a master ball on it.
However, you can just battle it. It's level 30.
10. Both the Run through anything code and the x999 Masterball code should all ready be on the Action Replay. If they're not, go to www.codejunkies.com to type them in.
That's how you get shaymin!
If your wondering how to get Darkrai and Arceus, so am I. I'll tell you when I find out!
Go to sunyshore city and go up the big stairs and go right and then up you will c 2 houses go in the right 1.u can get 1 ribbon every day. I hope you get alot of ribons.
First you get a bronzong and give it the item quick claw. If you haven't gone to fullmoon island yet and got cresselia on your dex you should do. Do that by going to the sailor in canalave city after you beat the elite four. Then he'll say he won't sail cause his son is sick and then he asks you to go to fullmoon island for him. Say yes and go up in the cave and get the pokedex ok cresselia.now get lots of ultraballs. Now you can go to the poketech with the little Pokemon face. Nowe put your bronzong in the front with the item quick claw and when you run into the cresselia you will use bronzong and use the move block on cresselia. It may flee a couple times when you go to use the move block but it's worth it and you should eventually catch cresselia but DON'T switch bronzong out or else it will flee.
Hope I helped.
In order for you to use move modafaction cheats you must have any Pokemon can learn any move then the mod.
Next press L and R while playing game and go to your bag you will see 497 heart scales then hold L while tossing heart scale and in the first tm in your bag you will see a move diffrent from your normal one.
So bacily just hold L with the cheats and then toss heart scales
Is there a code for unbreakable walls in the underground
If so, please post
Hi,I've found out how to get all the legendary Pokemon from D/P!!!
To get Dialga/Palkia, you have to go to Spear Pillar after you defeat the team galactic and they are there.
To get Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, you must defeat team galactic(again, I know,) and follow them AFTER they calm down Dialga/Palkia.
For uxie, he'll be in the cave in the middle of Lake Acuity.
For Mesprit, he'll be in the cave in the Lake Verity,but when you talk to him,he flies away! So you'll have to track him down!
For Azelf, he'll be in the cave in the middle of Lake Valor.
Heatran'll be in Stark Mountain after leading Buck to the magma stone.
Girantina will be in the very back of Return Cave, which you can access when you receive the national dex.
For the AWESOME one Cresselia, you must talk to the boy in the house near the sailor who took you to Rock Island.Then talk to the actual sailor, and he'll take you to Full moon Isle,where you find Cresselia. Talk to her and she'll fly off so track her down.
For Arcues, you would have to use a gs, an ar, or go to a nintendo event,to receive an Azure Flute, which you use in Spear Pillar. He'll appear.
To catch them, put the volume all the way up, and say "GOTCHA!" into the microphone.(I got this from someone else, and it works!SO!)
Get a murkrow by going to eterna forest at night by level 45 he will know taunt and sucker punch,sucker punch works best when the opponent is about to attack
Evolve murkrow using a dusk stone in his evolve form the combo works best
Rather than buying Hyper potions and revives buy Moomoo Milk and Revival herbs.
Revival Herbs can be purchased in the house near the palkia statue in Eterna City for 2800 and Moomoo Milk for 500 in the house on the end of the route 214 (not confirmed yet) just north of Solaceon Town. There are other options to this in the herbal medicine shop But I'm not too sure at the moment.
To change the form of your deoxys, first of all go to Veilstone City. Once your there, make sure deoxys is in your party. Go to the far right of Veilstone and you should see some meteriotes. Talk to the various meteroits and your deoxys will change shape. Here I'll put it in step by step:
1) Have deoxys in your party
2) Go to Veilstone
3) Go to the far right of Veilstone
4) Talk to the various meteriotes to change deoxy's form.
I've found a easy way to get Drifloon. First, you go to your NDS settings. Click the date icon and change the date to the up coming Friday. Then make sure the time is around noon or 12 pm. Fly to Floaroma Town and walk to the wind works. Drifloon will just be sitting there waiting for you. It's level 22 and annoying to catch. I hope this helped anyone who wanted a Drifloon.
There are no discussions open for Jak II: Renegade yet.
Get Involved and join the fun. Go to our Jak II: Renegade forums to talk about the game, or visit our other forums to chat to gamers.