Question for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Guest asks: Added Mar 11th 2012, ID #252630

Question for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Hi I forgot to pla a song for the scarecroe as a child I am an adult now and I need to turn into a child to do the well and can't proceed in the game until then so what can I do and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 14th Mar 2012, ID #489843
Please focus on grammar and spelling. Ignoring them is incredibly rude.

You seem to be all over the place with your question. If you need the scarecrow song, just return to being a child and go get one.
If you need to enter the well, just turn back into a child and enter it.
If you need to know how to return to being a child, then you should have just asked that. You return to being a child by putting the Master Sword back into the Pedestal of Time.

Squaggle answered: Added 10th Nov 2012, ID #550144
You CAN progress. The scarecrow's song is completely optional. Just go back in time when you can and get it.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?