Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Dec 12th 2012, ID #291153

Question for The Sims FreePlay

When Santa crashes how do you go for a drive to deliver the corn to the reindeer? and get

Add your answer

Answers for this Question

Guest answered: Added 13th Dec 2012, ID #556626
You need to own a car - so your town needs to have a car dealership. Once you own a car, click on it for the 'go for a ride' option. Sometimes it will jump to the town map automatically - otherwise you have to Click on the map to follow the car around the town and claim bonus simoleons

Guest answered: Added 13th Dec 2012, ID #556638
Re:going for a Drive. If you've already got a car at one of your Sims houses, you can complete that task, where you earn LP's for helping Old Santa. Re: corn for the reindeer. You're only required to grow Corn only as part if a task. Sounds restrictive I thought, as I would've loved that option to feed th reindeer.
Good luck, and happy Xmas.
Guest answered: Added 15th Dec 2012, ID #557040
Where is Santa
I can not find Santa how do you get him to come

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

More Questions
Have a question?