Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Jul 11th 2012, ID #272309

Question for The Sims FreePlay

How to get full bar on married?
How to get baby? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 9th Dec 2012, ID #555854
Well, in the sims freeplay your married bar doesn't get full. Once your sims are married their married. Anyway, with your question about the baby, all you have to do is buy a crib in the store. However some cribs are more expensive than others so choose what you can afford. Than after that there will be a sign above the crib with a picture of a person and a plus sign. To add the baby it cost 3 LPs and after you do that you get to customize your baby! You get to choose if you want a boy or girl and choose what you want them to wear. I hope this helped! Have fun
Showing all comments
Guest said: 8th Sep 2014, ID #445786 | REPORT
I don't have cribs in my store does anyone know why??

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews