Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added May 26th 2012, ID #265535

Question for The Sims FreePlay

How do I break up a couple who are partners, not married but living together...have tried complaining and being rude but does not give option to move out or break up...please help... and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 27th May 2012, ID #510467
I am having the same problem and I wish I could help but I Need help too
Guest answered: Added 27th May 2012, ID #510731
Now you have to make them the best mate of another sim so that you get the option "ask to move in" to that house. X
Guest answered: Added 16th Jun 2012, ID #515994
All you have to do is keep tapping on the be nice button nothing else just keep been nice it changes couples who are not married to friends not tried with a married couple but def works on partners and budding romances so can't see why won't be the same. Hope this helps.
Guest answered: Added 12th Oct 2012, ID #544095
I need help cause I want t o move out of my partners house on the sims social but I dint have any friends how can I do thi???

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews