Question for The Sims FreePlay

LorLor asks: Added Mar 31st 2012, ID #256262

Question for The Sims FreePlay

Once my sims divorce, how do I move the sim back into it's old house?

Comment:(Apr 5 2012) Thanks for the answer but what I wanted to know is how to get a divorced sim to move out into their old empty house. I don't want to move them in with someone else

Comment:(Apr 6 2012) I found the answer. Click on the house symbol of the open house. Scroll through the sims until you find the one that needs the home. and get

Add your answer

Answers for this Question

Guest answered: Added 5th Apr 2012, ID #495562
You have to be mean untill it say divorce and when they are get another sim make them become good friends then it will say ask them to move in
Guest answered: Added 20th Aug 2012, ID #533742
I want to divorced a couple with 2 children where will the children go.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

More Questions
Have a question?