Page 4, Pokemon Ruby Cheats for Gameboy Advance
To do this Cheat, you need to have a GBA SP or some long lasting batteries.
The Cheat is really easy, just follow these simple steps:
1. Put the POKEMON you want to train up in the DAYCARE. (Just go West of MAUVILLE)
2. Get the ACRO Bike from the guy in MAUVILLE CITY and go North to ROUTE 111. (The Desert) Find a sandy slope that only MACH Bikes can go up.
4. Get on your ACRO bike, and ride into the slope.
5. Put something heavy (Not too heavy!) on the "Up" button on your D-Pad so your ACRO bike still goes up and down the slope. (If you have a GBA SP you should put the Charger in)
6. 1 step equals 1 EXP. Point, so If you do that overnight, you could end up with quite a few strong POKEMON. No training required! (People who just have a GBA should only do it for about and hour or less, depending on your Battery quality, so that Batteries don't die while you're still "Training".)
Breed two Marills.
For a boy Azumarill make the female Marill hold Sea Incense.
For a girl Azumarill make the male Marill hold Sea Incense.
Then run around on your bike to make time go by, check in ocassionally till you see the old man waiting out past the fence.
Yea, I see they told you what Pokemon to get to evolve into Milotic, and gave a VERY dry hint abouts how to do it, but it's more complicated then that. So heres the best way dears.
First step, finding that lil bastard of a fish: Feebas
No easy task, TRUST ME.....i wanted to cry.....anywho, your best bet is the river by the weather station. Best thing to do: surf. You're going to need a rod, and a butt load of patience for this one, but trust me, getting a Milotic pays off, it was my first level 100. Kicks ass. Anyways, first things first, you have to fish for a Feebas. No 2 people will find the same type feebas in the same area in the same amount of time, alot of it has to do with the popular saying down at Dewford Hall. My advice: (your starter pokemons name goes here) Ball--Example- Torchic Ball. Yea, odd.
After you finally caught the little booger, it has to have the right temperament. Yes, the type of nature the Pokemon has has to do with it. Best one is a gentle or calm nature, nothing hasty. A chill Feebas works best. After that, you need to max out it's beauty, but don't feed it just any old blue blocks, make these the best you can from the best berries.My suggestion is Pamtre. Grow alot of them, and then go to Lilycove and then make pokeblocks with 4 people all together. Remeber, high level, and the softer it is equals better quality. Maybe I got that vice versa...EH, you get the point. Make the BEST ones you can. Indigo or Blue blocks work best, but be careful, not just any indigo work, depending on the ingredients used, some indigo blocks vary, so just careful. Well, all you gotta do from that point is max out it's beauty, feed it pokeblocks til the beauty meter reaches the very end and doesn't grow anymore, then your maxed out. Then all you gotta do is level it up. Feed it a rare candy or level it up in battle, and voila! Milotic, considered the most beautiful of all the pokemon. I lurves it.
Ok heres how it works. Got to the route by the weather center and wait for the day that it doesnt rain there. When it doesnt, use an old rod in the water (works better while surfing) now wait a few minuets and there you go! You have Feebas!
These are the best types for the Pokemon League, and who to use it on.
Fire is good against Shiftry-Cacturne-Glalie-Metagross-Aggron-Skarmory
Fighting is good against Mighteyena-Absol-Shiftry-Cacturne-Sharpedo-Glalie-Walrein-Sealeo-Aggron-Cradily-Armaldo
Ghost is good against Dusclops-Banette-Shuppet
Grass is good against Sharpedo-Walrein-Sealeo-Claydoll
Electric is good against Sharpedo-Walrein-Sealeo-Skarmory
Dragon is good against Salamence-Shelgon-Flygon-Altaria
Water is good against Aggron
I recommend these Pokemon if you chose:
Treecko as a starter
Mudkip as a starter
Torchic as a starter:
To get the national dex simply trade with fire red or leaf green.
Here's a way to get eggs of the Baby Pokemon you want.
1. Go to the day care and deposite the Pokemon combination to make your egg, i.e.: 2 Marils, female holds sea incense.
2. Get a Mach Bike from Rydels'
3. Keep riding it between Mauvile and the routes around it and every time you see the man outside the gate hole, talk to him to get your egg.
I need a cheat to make all the Pokemon I find in the wild shiny all the shiny codes I find just give you bad eggs.
This is how you get your weak Pokemon to level up fast 1.put your weak Pokemon in the daycare2.get an acro bike3.find a mud hill thats not near grass 4.get something to tape down the button or put something hard on top and try to ride up 5.leave it on over night. I do this every night and all my Pokemon are on lv.100 this works on saphire too but when doing it on emerald you will keep getting calls so don't do it on emerald.
1. Go to the Pokemon center next to your dad gym.
2. Talk to the man next to the P.C.
3. Say : Mystery Event is Exciting.
To breed every Pokemon but the legendarys, aquire a ditto and put it in the daycare with the Pokemon you want to breed. Aftere a few minuets, you will have an egg of the pokemon!
DEEP SEA TOOTH
DEEP SEA SCALE
TM02 (Dragon Claw)
TM03 (Water Pulse)
TM08 (Bulk Up)
TM09 (Bullet Seed)
TM10 (Hidden Power)
TM13 (Ice Beam)
TM15 (Hyper Beam)
TM18 (Rain Dance)
TM19 (Giga Drain)
TM23 (Iron Tail)
TM31 (Brick Break)
TM34 (Shock Wave)
TM38 (Fire Blast)
TM39 (Rock Tomb)
TM40 (Aerial Ace)
TM43 (Secret Power)
With this code on,
Mirage Island will
Always be on route 130.
Go to passifidog
Town(you know, that town
Floating in the sea
Where you can't run).
Now, walk down and go to the very
Right house and enter it.
Then you see a man staring
Right out of the window.
Talk to him. When he says:
"I can't see Mirrage Island
Today", you have bad luck
And have to try again an
Other day. But when he says
That he can see mirrage
Island, surf to the east
And you should be there.
Lvl 255 red pokeblock
Lvl 255 blue pokeblock
Lvl 255 pink pokeblock
Lvl 255 green pokeblock
Lvl 255 yellow pokeblock
Lvl 255 purple pokeblock
Lvl 255 indigo pokeblock
Lvl 255 brown pokeblock
Lvl 255 Liteblue pokeblock
Lvl 255 Olive pokeblock
Lvl 255 grey pokeblock
Lvl 255 black pokeblock
Lvl 255 white pokeblock
Lvl 255 gold pokeblock
Pokemon: Totodile CROC
Pokemon: Cyndaquil FLAMETHROWER
Pokemon: Sneasel FREEZER
Pokemon: Deoxys DEOXYS
Pokemon: Bagon DEATH
Pokemon: Aron KILLA
You can only get four stars on you trainer card because there's only four colors!
You can transfer gold/silver Pokemon from Pokemon colosseum and can get kanto Pokemon by trading with fire red or leaf green, by doing so you can have a total of 386 pokemon!
Legendary Pokemon can't breed, no matter what people say, and the berry glitch can be erased by connecting with leaf green/fire red.
To get a painting in the museum you need at least five hearts in the final results of the contest, so let's get to work!
Some Pokemon can have legendary stats if you do things right, for example:
My slacking have a devastating 410 attack power!
My pikachu, when equiped with a light ball, get a special attack equal or higher than alakazam!
You get a diploma for showing a completed pokedex to a man in lilycove, instead of a master ball.
Shell bell is weaker than leftovers because shellbell recover a irregular number of hit points, and most of the times the number is small.
Most of the legendary are psychic so you can overwhelm then with dark pokemon
Okay, that's all for today, hope I helped!
People are wondering how to get into the gold door in mossdeep well this how
Go to your local electronics store and bye a E-Reader card,swipe it through one of the players after talking to that old bloke.
Next if you tell the berry masters wife these phrases you will get the following berries great battle---spelon berry,challenge berry---pamtre berry,overwhelming latias---watmel berry,cool latios---durin berry,super hustle---belue berry.
Also to catch rayquazza just follow these simple rules,
1.beat the elite four (once)
2.fly to that pacificlog town/city.
3.make sure you have Pokemon that knows surf and have a mach bike.
4.surf east (---->)but stay near the top of the rocks.
5.you will see a gap in the rocks go throug it.
6.Go up and you will see a tower use a mach bike to ride over the craks.
7.happy caching.by the way use a timer or if possible a master ball.
hope this helped byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Many of you are wondering about the locked door in Mosdeep City.Ok listen up
You need an E-Reader,get the Ruby e-reader cards at your local electronic place,follow the instructions given to you,swipe one of the trainer ones after all that talk to the old fart in the house
Whenever I look at the Cheats section,all I see,are people teams,and some questions.This is VERY annoying,and they get in the way.Ever other cheat I come across,are questions,or teams.This is a waste of everyones time(read below,to hear why)
POSTING YOUR TEAM,IN THE CHEATS SECTION:
1.No one wants to know,what your team is.
2.Your team ISN'T the best team(some people post,and say they have the best team)There is no best team.
3.Some of you,ask to have your team rated.How do you expect people to rate it?
4.It's a waste of your time,typing all the stuff out.
Post your team in the Questions and Answers section,and ask someone to rate it.NEVER,say your team is the best,there is no best team,and there never will be.
POSTING A QUESTIONS,IN THE CHEATS SECTION:
1.How do you expect people to answer your question?
2.Read some of the cheats posted,you may find your answer there,don't ask the question,as a cheat.
3.Don't put something that says:
P.S.Can someone tell me.......
P.S.Does anyone know...........
Those WON'T get answered,and they waste time(I have made a mistake,once,and posted one of these,don't get mad at me,for it,I was a new member,then)
4.Don't waste your time,posting it wastes everyones time.You type it,they read it,no one gets what they want.
Did your question not get answered?Awwww.Don't expect it to,no one could answer it,even if they wanted to.Look for your question(use CTRL+F,then type in your question you posted,and push ENTER)Copy your question,and post it in the Questions and Answers section.
There,what not to do,and how to fix your problems.
P.S.Sorry I acted like a jerk,I'm just getting anoyed with this.
Well, here are some very rare and one of a kind Pokemon!These Pokemon are very rare and,kind of tricky to get. And, some of these instructions may seem weird,if they do, that doesn't mean that this cheat is bogus,I have done this before and it even says it in my walkthrough I have.Now, first, before we begin, to do this you need to put a Relicanth in the first spot of you party and put a Wailord in the last spot of you party.Now, you are ready to follow the steps below!
1.Go to Pacifidlog town and surf west.You should come across an area where there is a very fast current.Go on it but,be sure to be at the very bottom of it when you first go on it.
2.Keep going for a while until you reach some land with no rocks or sand.Go in the middle and surf west again.You should then come across a dive area.So, dive and follow the path underwater until you are right infront of some Braile.When you get there,come up.
3.Great!You made it into the secret chamber!Go straight to the top and you will see some more Braile.Go right in front of the Braile and use Dig.A cave should appear,so,go in it.
4.Go right to the top of the screen again and, you will see some more Braile.Now, have your Relicanth in the first spot of you party and Wailord in the last spot of you party. Click on the Braile and wait, then,there will be an earthquake!It will then say you heard three doors open far away,this means that,the doors to get to the Regis,has opened!You may now, go uot and find them!
To find Registeel you need to go to route 120 and find a stone mound. There will be a hole there now, if you didn't see one before.Now, one of those crazy instructions,go to the center of the room and use Fly.(No, seriously I want you to do that) A door will then appear in the room.Walk in and, you will see Registeel.Save before you battle it and, bring alot of Ultra balls.Then, you caught Registeel!
NOTE:These Pokemon are not glitches like Missingno.These Pokemon were placed in the game for you to find and,if you know Braile,figure out.
Go to the desert by Lavaridge and go down to the bottom where,you will find Regirock.Walk up to the Braile at the front and go three steps down and,two steps right then,use Strength.The door will open and,do just the same as you did to catch Registeel.
Go to Dewford and surf north.Stay as far west as you can while you surf and you will come across an island.Inside the cave on the island is Regices chamber.Go up to the Braile and click on it.Just be patient and,after a few minutes,the door will open.Do the same to catch it as you did with the two before.
Congratulations!You caught the three Regis and,have now gotten three extremely rare Pokemon!Good luck future Pokemon masters!
Bagon:up a waterfall in Fallarbor Town in the room were you find TM Dragon claw
Bellossom:evolve Gloom with Sun stone
Nosepass:use Rock smash in Granite Cave
Camerupt:evolve Numel at level 35
Altaria:evolve swablu or on the level were you find Rayquaza(Ruby only)win pokemon League First
Beldum:win pokemon League go to Mossdeep walk in Stevens house
Absol:in Fortree on the right side of the Town
This is the edited version of a submission I made last April.
1. Treecko: One starting PokÃ©mon
2. Grovyle: Evolve Treecko at level 16
3. Sceptile: Evolve Grovyle at level 36
4. Torchic: One starting PokÃ©mon
5. Combusken: Evolve Torchic at level 16
6. Blaziken: Evolve Combusken at level 36
7. Mudkip: One starting PokÃ©mon
8. Marshtomp: Evolve Mudkip at level 16
9. Swampert: Evolve Mudkip at level 36
10. Poochyena: Routes 101, 102, 103
11. Mightyena: Evolve Poochyena at level 18
12: Zigzagoon: Routes 101, 102, 103, 104, 110, 118, 119, 120, 121, 123
13. Linoone: Routes 118, 119, 120, 121, 123; evolve Zigzagoon at level 20
14. Wurmple: Routes 101, 102, 103; Petalburg Woods
15. Silcoon: Petalburg Woods; evolve Wurmple at level 7 (attack higher)
16. Beautifly: Evolve Silcoon at level 10
17. Cascoon: Petalburg Woods; evolve Wurmple at level 7 (defense higher)
18: Dustox: Evolve Cascoon at level 10
19. Lotad: Routes 102, 114 (Sapphire only)
20: Lombre: Route 114; evolve Lotad at level 14 (Sapphire only)
21. Ludicolo: Evolve Lombre with Water Stone
22. Seedot: Routes 102, 114 (Ruby only)
23. Nuzleaf: Route 114 (Ruby only); evolve Seedot at level 14
24. Shiftry: Evolve Nuzleaf with Leaf Stone
25. Taillow: Routes 104, 115, 116; Petalburg Woods
26. Swellow: Route 115; evolve Taillow at level 22
27: Wingull: all sea bodies; Routes 103, 104, 110, 115, 118, 119, 121, 122, 123; Mt. Pyre
28. Pelliper: same as above except Mt. Pyre; evolve Wingull at level 25
29. Ralts: Route 104
30. Kirlia: evolve Ralts at level 20
31. Gardevoir: evolve Kirlia at level 30
32. Surskit: Routes 102, 111, 114, 117
33. Masquerain: evolve Surskit at level 20
34. Shroomish: Petalburg Woods
35. Breloom: evolve Shroomish at level 20
36. Slakoth: Petalburg Woods
37. Vigoroth: evolve Slakoth at level 18
38. Slaking: evolve Vigoroth at level 36
39. Abra: Granite Cave
40. Kadabra: evolve Abra at level 16
41. Alakazam: transfer Kadabra
42. Nincada: Route 116
43. Ninjask: evolve Nincada at level 20
44. Shedinja: if there is a vacancy in your party when Nincada evolves and if you have one of the balls that you caught Nincada with, Shedinja will appear in that ball in that party position
45. Whismur: Route 116; Rusturf Tunnel, Victory Road
46. Loudred: Victory Road; evolve Whismur at level 14
47. Exploud: evolve Loudred at level 30
48. Makuhita: Granite Cave, Victory Road
49. Hariyama: Victory Road; evolve Makuhita at level 34
50. Goldeen: Routes 102, 111, 114, 117, 120; Meteor Falls, Safari Zone, Victory Road
51. Seaking: Safari Zone; evolve Goldeen at level 24
52. Magikarp: all routes except 101, 112, 113, and 116; Meteor Falls, Abandoned Ship, Safari Zone, Shoal Cave, Victory Road, Seafloor Cavern
53. Gyarados: Sootopolis City; evolve Magikarp at level 20
54. Azurill: hatch from two Marill; female holds Sea Incense
55. Marill: Routes 102, 111, 114, 117; make Azurill friendly
56. Azumarill: evolve Marill at level 24
57. Geodude: Granite Cave; use Rock Smash anywhere
58. Graveler: Rock Smash in Victory Road; evolve Geodude at level 35
59. Golem: transfer Graveler
60. Nosepass: Rock Smash at Granite Cave
61. Skitty: Route 116
62. Delcatty: evolve Skitty with Moon Stone
63. Zubat: Granite Cave, Meteor Falls, Shoal Cave, Victory Road, Seafloor Cavern, Cave of Origin
64. Golbat: same as above except Granite Cave and including Sky Pillar; evlove Zubat at level 22
65. Crobat: make Golbat friendly
66. Tentacool: all sea bodies
67. Tentacruel: fish at Abandoned Ship; evolve Tentacool at level 30
68. Sableye: Granite Cave, Victory Road, Cave of Origin, Sky Pillar (Sapphire only)
69. Mawile: same as above (Ruby only)
70. Aron: Granite Cave, Victory Road
71. Lairon: Victory Road; evolve Aron at level 32
72. Aggron: evolve Lairon at level 42
73. Machop: Route 112; Fiery Path, Jagged Pass
74. Machoke: evolve Machop at level 28
75. Machamp: transfer Machoke
76. Meditite: Mt. Pyre, Victory Road
77. Medicham: Victory Road
78. Electrike: Routes 110, 118
79. Manectric: Route 118; evolve Electrike at level 26
80. Plusle: Route 110 (more common on Sapphire)
81. Minun: Route 110 (more common on Ruby)
82. Magnemite: New Mauville
83. Magneton: New Mauville; evolve Magneton at level 30
84. Voltorb: New Mauville
85. Electrode: New Mauville, Magma/Aqua Hideout; evolve Voltorb at level 30
86. Volbeat: Route 117 (more common on Sapphire)
87. Illumise: Route 117 (more common on Ruby)
88. Oddish: Routes 110, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 123; Safari Zone
89: Gloom: Routes 121, 123; Safari Zone
90. Vileplume: evolve Gloom with Leaf Stone
91. Bellossom: evolve Gloom with Sun Stone
92. Doduo: Safari Zone
93. Dodrio: Safari Zone
94. Roselia: Route 117
95. Gulpin: Route 110
96. Swalot: evolve Gulpin at level 24
97. Carvanha: fish on Routes 118, 119
98. Sharpedo: fish in all sea bodies; evolve Carvanha at level 30
99. Wailmer: fish in all sea bodies
100. Wailord: fish on Route 129; evolve Wailmer at level 40
101. Numel: Route 112; Fiery Path, Jagged Pass
102. Camerupt: evolve Numel at level 32
103. Slugma: Fiery Path
104. Magcargo: evolve Slugma at level 38
105. Torkoal: Fiery Path
106. Grimer: Fiery Path (more common on Sapphire)
107. Muk: evolve Grimer at level 38
108. Koffing: Fiery Path (more common on Ruby)
109. Weezing: evolve Koffing at level 34
110. Spoink: Jagged Pass
111. Grumpig: evolve Spoink at level 32
112. Sandshrew: Routes 111, 113
113. Sandslash: evolve Sandshrew at level 22
114. Spinda: Route 113
115. Skarmory: Route 113
116. Trapinch: Route 111
117. Vibrava: evolve Trapinch at level 35
118. Flygon: evolve Vibrava at level 45
119. Cacnea: Route 111
120. Cacturne: evolve Cacnea at level 32
121. Swablu: Route 114
122. Altaria: Sky Pillar; evolve Swablu at level 35
123. Zangoose: Route 114 (Ruby only)
124. Seviper: Route 114 (Sapphire only)
125. Lunatone: Meteor Falls (Sapphire only)
126. Solrock: Meteor Falls (Ruby only)
127: Barboach: fish on Routes 111, 114, 120; fish in Meteor Falls, Victory Road
128: Whiscash: fish in Meteor Falls, Victory Road; evolve Barboach at level 30
129. Corphish: fish on Routes 102, 117, Petalburg City
130. Crawdaunt: evolve Corphish at level 30
131. Baltoy: Route 111
132. Claydol: Sky Pillar; evolve Baltoy at level 36
133. Lileep: revive Root Fossil
134: Cradily: evolve Lileep at level 40
135. Anorith: revite Claw Fossil
136. Armaldo: evolve Anorith at level 40
137. Igglybuff: hatch from two Jigglypuff
138. Jigglypuff: Route 115; make Igglybuff friendly
139. Wigglytuff: evolve Jigglypuff with Moon Stone
140. Feebas: fish on Route 119
141. Milotic: evolve Feebas by maxing out Beauty condition
142. Castform: Weather Institute (after removal of Magmas/Aquas)
143. Staryu: fish in Lilycove City
144. Starmie: evolve Staryu with Water Stone
145. Kecleon: Routes 118, 119, 120, 121, 123â¡
146: Shuppet: Routes 121, 123 (Sapphire only); Mt. Pyre (more common on Sapphire)
147. Banette: Sky Pillar (Sapphire only); evolve Shuppet at level 38
148. Duskull: Routes 121, 123 (Ruby only); Mt. Pyre (more common on Ruby)
149. Dusclops: Sky Pillar (Ruby only); evolve Duskull at level 38
150. Tropius: Route 119
151. Chimecho: Mt. Pyre
152. Absol: Route 120
153. Vulpix: Mt. Pyre
154. Ninetales: evolve Vulpix with Fire Stone
155. Pichu: hatch from two Pikachu
156. Pikachu: Safari Zone; make Pichu friendly
157. Raichu: evolve Pikachu with Thunderstone
158. Psyduck: Safari Zone
159. Golduck: evolve Psyduck at level 32
160. Wynaut: Mirage Island; in egg at Lavaridge Town; put two Wobbuffet in Day Care, male must hold Lax Incense
161. Wobbuffet: Safari Zone; evolve Wynaut at level 15
162. Natu: Safari Zone
163. Xatu: Safari Zone; evolve Natu at level 25
164. Girafarig: Safari Zone
165. Phanpy: Safari Zone
166. Donphan: evolve Phanpy at level 24
167. Pinsir: Safari Zone
168. Heracross: Safari Zone
169. Rhyhorn: Safari Zone
170. Rhydon: evolve Rhyhorn at level 42
171. Snorunt: Shoal Cave
172. Glalie: evolve Snorunt at level 42
173. Spheal: Shoal Cave
174. Sealeo: evolve Spheal at level 32
175. Walrein: evolve Sealeo at level 44
176. Clamperl: underwater
177. Huntail: transfer Clamperl with Deapseatooth attached
178. Gorebyss: transfer Clamperl with Deepseascale attached
179. Relicanth: underwater
180. Corsola: fish on Route 128 and in Evergrande City
181. Chinchou: underwater
182. Lanturn: evolve Chinchou at level 24
183. Luvdisc: fish on Route 128 and in Evergrande City
184. Horsea: Routes 132, 133, 134
185. Seadra: evolve Horsea on level 32
186. Kingdra: transfer Seadra with Dragon Scale attached
187. Bagon: Meteor Falls
188. Shelgon: evolve Bagon at level 30
189. Salamence: evolve Shelgon at level 50
190. Beldum: Mossdeep City; obtain in Steven's house after defeating him
191. Metang: evolve Beldum at level 20
192. Metagross: evolve Metang at level 45
193. Regirock: Desert Ruins, opened from Sealed Chamber
194. Regice: Island Cave, opened from Sealed Chamber
195. Registeel: Ancient Tomb, opened from Sealed Chamber
196. Latias: Routes 110, 111, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, or 134 (Sapphire only); Southern Island (Ruby only)
197. Latios: Routes 110, 111, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, or 134 (Ruby only); Southern Island (Sapphire only)
198: Kyogre: Cave of Origin (Sapphire only)
199. Groudon: Cave of Origin (Ruby only)
200. Rayquaza: Sky Pillar
201. Jirachi: PokÃ©mon Channel, PokÃ©mon Colosseum bonus disc
202. Deoxys: import from Fire Red or Leaf Green