Roblox is a free online game platform and game creation system developed by Roblox Corporation which allows users to create their own games and have other players play their creations. In this page, we will discuss the different status effects you’ll find in the game.
Combat is relatively simple in Roblox Critical Expedition. Of course, status effects are staple features of any RPG so we’ll find them in this game as well. Currently, there are 5 different status effects in the game: Burned, Frozen, Bleeding, Poisoned
, and Stunned
. You can use these different status effects in combat to give yourself an advantage. Take note however, that since the game is still in its alpha phase, more status effects may be added in future updates or the existing ones updated/revamped.Burned
* This status effect does 16.66% of your Max Damage per second, lasting 3 seconds.
* You can inflict burn by using a Burning Torch or Ignite Scroll.
* The Ignite Scroll deals magic damage to the target first before activating the Burned status.Frozen
* Enemies affected by Frozen status will be unable to attack or move for 4 seconds.
* As of the moment, only the Blizzard spell can inflict this status effect.Bleeding
* Bleeding scales by 50% of your Min damage that ticks 3 times within 2 seconds.
* The Kunai
’s passive “Serrated Edge” increases the chance to proc/inflict Bleeding.Poisoned
* Scales by 6.25% of your min damage and ticks every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds
* So far, this status effect is exclusive to the Kunai
’s special gauge trigger.Stunned
* Stunned enemies will be staggered and won’t be unable to act for a couple of seconds.
Exploiting these status effects will give you great advantages in combat, especially if you're in a pinch. However, since some of these effects are exclusive only to certain styles or items, you'll have to plan ahead and bring the necessary passive and Active Items
to increase your survivability in the challenging world that Roblox Critical Exploration has to offer.
That concludes the short guide about the different status effects in Roblox Critical Exploration. Please check out our other helpful guides covering different topics in the game.