Question for Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl

Guest asks: Added Apr 19th 2012, ID #260027

Question for Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl

In harvest moon back to nature (psp) boy version,when you don't marry someone or if you don't have 30 percent and up of the game you go through the bad end right and you will lose the game,and when you are married and when you get 30 percent and up you will have the good end and the mayor will say that you can stay in the town forever,does it means that after the credits you can still play your saved harvest moon game (the ended one) and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
mr.genious answered: Added 1st Jan 2014, ID #612702
Yes you can play it if you pass the following requirements: must have at least 30 percent approval
2.give the villagers a flower or something they like [because they will decision if you will stay or leave]

hope this helps :]

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?