Question for Monster Hunter

monster hunter asks: Added Dec 30th 2005, ID #45376

Question for Monster Hunter

Hey people I need help on the urgent quest handle with care I can get it to zone 5 but I can't do iy any more then that can someone help me plzzz!!!!!o and how do you get a ratholos wing? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
†Deathsycthe21† answered: Added 23rd Dec 2009, ID #324285
You get the rathalos wing in the quest "a troublesome pair" and to complete the urgent quest "handle with care" I suggest you search it on youtube and you'll learn a lot just watching it
Other Answers

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?