Need this, $$$$? - The Sims 2
Need this, $$$$?
There are many ways to earn money of your own. So let's start with the basics. The cash on The Sims 2 are called Simoleans. First, you start out with $2,000 Simoleans at the start of the game. But, you spend big bucks at the start of the game. You have to pay for the Casino because it is one of your goals and if you don't pay for it, you're stuck on that goal until you can afford it. Then, you pay Giuseppi Mezzoalto $200 Simoleans for his Squirt gun to send Emperor Xizzle away with his minions. Next, you have to pay Frankie Fussili $1,000 Simoleans ( I think) to buy a plane ticket for his cousin, 'Jimmy the Neck'. Finally, you have to build the Bovine Shrine for Ava Cadavra and buy her 'Rotting Eggplant' color lipstick. It's not that expensive, I believe it's about $5 Simoleans.
Anyway, Let's move on to MAKING money. Here are some ways to earn $$$$$.
1. You can build the Art Gallery. Paint some art and sell it for X-tra cash! The better the painting the more it's worth!
2. Build hotel rooms. This is great for making money because the more you have built, the more guests you can check in and the more money you get at once when they check out.
3.Sell gourds and Nuclear fuel rods. Go to the Saloon and sell the gourds there. NOT AT THE STORE. Go to the City Hall and sell the Nuclear Fuel Rods there NOT THE STORE. Buy the Metal Detector and use it in the Desert and you can find stuff. Either keep it, give the items to friends or sell it for money.
4. When you build the vault for Frankie Fusili, he keeps his money in there. You can steal his bags of cash! NOTE: Only take $100. If you come back too many times or take too much money, Jimmy the Neck throws you out of the Vault and you end up back in the Manager's Suite!
5. Build the Lounges. The Sax lounge or the Lion lounge. There should be a keyboard there and you can Mix Music or create your own ringtones for your phone. When you Mix music, you earn about $5 dollars a minute. The more Creativity skillpoints your have, the more money you get a minute. TIP: Leave your DS On and plug it in the charger and by the time you unplug it, you should have some bucks!!
6. You can improve guest bedrooms. How you do this is you have to take ALL the furniture in their room and take it down to the store and sell it. There should be a deluxe version of the bed, shower etc. Buy them. Since you have the money that you sold the furniture with, buy the deluxe versions! When guests come to check out, they will pay you more, since the room have deluxe versions of things. Be sure to keep guests happy during their stays, so they might even tip you a few hundred dollars!
Well, that's all! I hope I made you some money!
Added by: Snoopylvr5 Jan 18th 2011, ID#15096