Page 7, The Sims FreePlay Cheats for iPhone/iPad
The most comprehensive guide to the mobile app The Sims FreePlay that is available online, representing well over 200 hours of game play and counting, and encompassing the careful analysis and application of its variety of game play options, providing a comprehensive guide to play that continues to grow in both depth and quality as the game expands and a deeper understanding of its nuances through play is obtained.
Click here to go to our guide
Note: The more sims the better.
1. Get all of your sims to garden either beans (best for money) or pumpkins (best for xp). Both give decent amounts of money and xp. I personally like to have some sims doing pumpkin and the rest do beans.
2. Once your sims are all gardening, go to the sim tracker page, and click the home button to exit the app.
3. Go to settings > general > date & time.
4. Turn set automatically OFF if it is on, and set your date to December 1, 2013.
5. Double click your home button, hold down the sims app until it wiggles and a minus sign appears. Click the minus sign. THIS WILL CLOSE THE APP, not delete!
6. Go open your sims app, and the should all be for gardening and you can collect your daily payment and everything every time.
-WE ARE NOT DONE-
7. Once you are done collecting everything, go back to Settings > General > Date & Time and turn Set Automatically back ON.
8. Return to the Sims app, and now you can make them all gardening again and begin repeating the process. HOWEVER!!!
IMPORTANT: All steps remain the same, EXCEPT, if you want ALL your sims done at once every time, on step four, you will loop the date. E.G. Instead of December 1, 2013, you now go to December 2, 2013, then next time will be the 3rd and so on until you tech December 31st, you loop back to December 1st and repeat this looping process for step four.
Go to settings>general>date & time> change date to December 23, 2013>exit out and delete recent apps (double click on home screen) and Walah! Works everytime I promise.
If your party boat says over 7000+ hours keep on changing the date, for ex. Dec 22, 23, 24 until you see the hours on the party boat go down.
Updated Version Money Cheat Created!
Make it the present day on Settings then double click the home button and go into Sims FreePlay and then make a sims or (sims) do something then double click the home button and then change it to the second of December! Then double click or go into Sims FreePlay Manually then it will then say you'r town value and you then recieve 20,000 simoleins! This sometimes takes a couple of times to work but then it works! This Cheat Has Been Tested!
1. Exit sims freeplay and go to settings.
2. Switch on aeroplane mode and set a year back.
3. Press the home button twice hold on to the sims icon for 10 seconds and press the minus button and go to sims freeplay.
4. Wait for it to load do not tap the retry button go back to settings and switch off aeroplane mode.
5. Go back to sims freeplay it shouldn't say retry go to the town map.
6. Go back to settings and switch the year to the current year then return to game.
7. Go back to the town map collect the Simolens and xp from the buildings and return to the house and they will have finished their actions.
Go to sims freeplay and click the cart and tap the home button immediately. Go to settings and change year to 2000, and double tap the home button to go to history. Hold sims freeplay and tap the X (will not delete app). Go back to sims FreePlay and click the cart and the store server is timed out. Go back to normal date and time and your sims
Will be inspired and you will receive money and you can collect your daily reward!!!
Step1.buy garden patches
Step2.make how ever much sims you want to plant the highest seed with more money
Step3.go to home page and go to settings
Step4.go down to general and go to Date and Time
Step5.only change the date to July 1,1985
Step6.double click the button at the bottom of your iPhone,iPod,or iPad hold the sims freeplay box and push the red little minus on the sim game
Step7.go back to sims game and they won't be done planting
Step8.then go back to home page and go to settings
Step9.turn the regular date back
Step10.then go back to sims game and ......."SUPRIZE" there's some money.byyeee!!!!!
1. Open Sims Freeplay app
2. Have all your sims start gardening
Ex. Beans because they earn you alot of $
3. Press the home button to get out of the app
4. Double click home button to get to your multitasting bar
5. Hold your finger on the app until it starts wiggling and press the minus
Note: This will not delete the app, it will just close the program
6. Go to Setting > General > Date and Time
7. Turn off Set Automatically and change the year to 2000
8. Open Sims Freeplay and then press the home button once
9. Go back to Settings and turn on Set Automatically
10. Go back to Sims Freeplay and your gardening will be finished
If sims are acting like they aren't finished go to the town map or click on them and cancel the action.
Get two empty lots or as many as you want then sign in to your party boat..... Go to your empty lot and go to your home store go to the neighbor items and select the ballerina box... Should be the best first item.. Fill your whole house with those.. Then log out of your facebool$party boat... So once you log out look at the top screen and it should say nbr 0 which is no neighbors.... Once I log out go back to ( or I could press the menu button on your phone and select the Facebook picture n select log out) now once that's done go back to your empty. Lots and sell your items. The ballerina music Box should be $
Buy an empty lot or sell the rooms of a house which no sims live in. DO NOT demolish because you will not earn anything from it! This is where you need to have enough neighbours to buy items that require you to have a certain amount of them. Buy the highest neighbour count item that you can and fill your empty lot with them. This will quickly and easily increase your town's worth.
1. Go to settings
2. Press general
3. Set year back to 2000
4. Go to home screen
5. Double tap on game button
6. Press app till it starts wiggling
7. Press minus (won't get deleted)
8. Go to the game
9. Press on the shopping cart
10. Press on the green button with a check mark on it
11. Go back to settings
12. Set year back to current year
13. Go back to app
14. You will earn 15000 simoleons
You can do this cheat as many times as you want
This has worked for me most of the time:
1. Start the hobby related action
2. After they have begun said action, wait about 3 seconds.
3. Click the home button, then click it twice so your background apps appear on the bottom of your screen
4. Tap and hold the sims freeplay so it begins to wiggle and tap the red minus sign to close the app. Do not delete the app.
5. Go to Settings, General, Date and Time
6. Turn off Set Automatically
7. Then change your year to the previous one (if it is 2013, go back to 2012)
8. Open The Sims Freeplay. The game should start up on the sim performing the hobby action.
9. Go to the Town Map
10. Go back to Settings and turn Set Automatically on
11. Go back to Freeplay. At this point, you should see your simoleons increase and all your houses/buildings should be blinking. I don't collect from those just yet. First I will...
12. Go to Sim Tracker and find the preteen that was performing the hobby action and they should be blinking with XP as if they're done with said action. Tap on him/her
13. After maybe a second or two they should be done!!
Then I go get greedy on the town map with all the simoleons and XP! Also, all your sims should be inspired! This has seemed to work for adult hobbies, baking, and gardening.
Important! Each time you want to do this cheat you must go back one year before the one you just chose. So if you went back to 2012 the first time, you'll go back to 2011 the second time, and so forth. Restarting your device will "reset" the years so you can start with 2012 again.
This is a mixture of different cheats I have found from others on this website. Hope it helps!!! Let me know
Same cheat you use to get simoleons, with a twist.
Find a goal that requires your sim to do something lengthy that earns them 1 LP, example "Have a preteen update their blog." This goal takes 1 hour to accomplish and rewards 1 LP.
1 - Have your preteen start updating their blog ... Or whatever goal you choose.
2 - open settings, change date back a couple years. I always choose 2009 or 2010.
3 - close Sims freeplay by double clicking home button, holding down on sims freeplay icon, then clicking the "-" ... minus.
4 - reopen Sims Freeplay (make sure it is in the same location that your sim doing the goal is in).
5 - go to settings and change date back to current.
6 - go back to free play (you will see 10 LP being added to your account).
7 - if you are lucky like me, your sim is stuck doing the job. The bar is full green and it says 0%, but it hasnt credited you for doing it. Click on your sim and CANCEL the job.
8 - do it all over again ... Infinite LP :-)
Make sure your SET AUTOMATICALLY is on before you start
go to sims
2 hit home button
3 go to settings
4 turn automatically is OFF
5change date year to 2000
6 hit home button
7 double tap home button and hold you sim free play app until a little red minus pops up then hit the red minus (won't delete the app from hard drive)
8 then go back on to sims but this time make all sims do something ex dace to music ( have Simone do something with the baby if you have one)
8 hit home button
9 go back to settings
10 change date year back to your year (2013)
11 turn automatic back ON
12 go back to your Sims
13 look at your money and wait
EDIT: Looks like this one is no longer working after the latest update - so good while it lasted!
All the other 5-10k cheats have stopped working for me so I decided to experiment and found this one that works for me all the time even after the xmas update.
1. Go to sims freeplay
2. Exit the app and go to settings
3.change the time so it's off automatic and change the year to 2000
4. Exit settings double click for that bar to come up, delete sims freeplay from it by holding the app down (with your finger!) and click the minus (this does not affect or delete your sims!)
5. Go back to your sims and make them all do an action, such as have a meal or socialise.
6. Exit sims freeplay AGAIN
7. Go back to settings and scroll back up to 2013, then click set automatic.
8. Go back to sims freeplay and BOOM 5K has just appeared and all your sims are inspired
This has worked everytime for me however none of the others have so if this has not worked for you, I'm very sorry.
When you want to demolish a house, DO NOT DEMOLISH IT! You can just sell the rooms. It may cost up to 700 up. Sometimes 400 up.If you sell ALL the rooms, you will only have left in that house is you backyard. :3
1. You go on the game
2. Then on it, tap the purple cart, and while it's loading ( should say connecting to store) CLOSE the app (home button)
3. Go to general > date and time and change the year to 2000
4. Double press the home button so you get the history of the apps you've been to, and then hold sim freeplay and tap the minus
(Wont delete the app)
5. Go to freeplay, and then go to the purple cart again and then when it loads, it should say, server timed out, please try again. Press the tick green button .
6. Go back to time and date, and put it to the date you were before. In my case, 2012 because it's not 2013 yet.
This cheat is not mine, I saw this cheat on YouTube, and it worked for me, and the comments were positive that it worked. And I wanted to share it because this cheat seemed very uncommon.
If your neighbours disappeared then relog in the social networks because the cheat logs it off.
If your sims are frozen because they finished an action, then either go to the town , then re enter the house, or cancel the action.
This will not finish buildings.
Make all Sims plant bell peppers,
(your going to turn the date back first, so whatever you make them plant you'll still have to wait for it to harvest, hence the bell peppers shortest planting time.)
Exit out of game, double click your home button.
Once your recents bar pops up press and hold the sims box until it shakes and the red minus bubble pops up in the top corner. Click the button.
( this will not delete your game)
Go to settings, general, date and time, click OFF automatic, set only your YEAR back to 1970, return to game.
Wait for your plants to grow and harvest them.
( your plants may reset themselves it's fine just wait the extra 30s for your bell peppers, you will also notice your Santa is GONE do NOT WORRY you'll get him back in the next steps)
After harvesting your bell peppers have all sims plant something else.
( I usually plant a day long plant this also helps bring in more money)
Now repeat the steps above, exit game, double click home button, delete sims off tool bar, go to general, date and time.
NOW click back ON AUTOMATIC.
Return to game.
Harvest your plants, some sims may be frozen, no worries just go to another home and return to that sims that is frozen and they will be unfrozen.
**the first time I did this my Santa still did NOT come back IF your Santa did NOT return the first time no worries, just exit the game, double click your home button, delete the sims in the tool bar, then return to game and he will be there. This only happen the FIRST time I did the is cheat after that your Santa should automaticly return on his own.
**if you set your year ahead example:2013 you will lose Santa for good!! This is why you set the time BACK first THEN bring it to PRESENT DAY.
**if your Santa goals increase just simply complete one of the normal tasks BEFORE a Santa task and the number should return to what you were at before.
1. Get your Sims to plant beans
2. Go to settings and change the year to the year after(ex. Now:2012, after:2013)
3. Click your home button and delete your sims freeplay from the bottom bar
4. Go back to sims
5. Enjoy your free money
You can do this as many times as yu want! K Bye!!!!
1)Use 5lp to bake a birthday cake
2)Exit the app
3)Dbl tap the home button
4)Find the red minus(It will not delete the app)
5)Go to settings
6)General> date and time>Set automatically off>set date and time.
7) Change the year to 2007
8)Change to 23:00 if morning/afternoon change to 10:00 if night
9)Exit settings and go back to the app
10)exit app again and go settings again
11)change to present year and hour then click back then set automatically on and it will itself
12) Exit settings and then go back to the app and claim your cake!!!
VOILA! Instant finish this works for anything else as well and makes your Sims inspired!
It worked for me, I hope it works for you guys
I was allowed to have 2 more sims. So, I had two babies being made (or whatever you want to call it) and when one was finished (the other was not), I pressed on another crib by accident. I was allowed to have another one "made." So, I checked in a house plot, and I had the ability to build a house, and I did.
So if you're adding 2 sims at the same time [when only 2 more sims allowed, like 16/18] and one finishes before the other apparently you gain the ability to sneak another in