Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Mar 31st 2013, ID #304759

Question for The Sims FreePlay

I just bought the projector looking thing from the electronic tab on the game, but none of my Sims will touch it. I have moved it from inside to outside, regular residence to beach side. S
Does anyone know where it goes and how it works? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Keyblade21 answered: Added 19th Sep 2014, ID #640275
First of all, what is it called? From your description, it's hard to tell anything. The latest update to sims freeplay added names to all the items, so if you can reply to me with the name of the item than I can help you out.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews