Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Mar 3rd 2013, ID #301714

Question for The Sims FreePlay

How do you get the sims into another house? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Hannah4049 answered: Added 4th Mar 2013, ID #574896
The first thing you should know is that you cannot move married sims into a vacant house. But if they are single you can. If the house you want to move them into is vacant then click on it from the town map. Scroll right and you will start to see images of your sims. Click on the sim you want to move and confirm you want to move them (it costs 5000 simoleans.) Now you have moved in that sim. However if you are trying to move the sim into an already occupied house then you have to make the moving sim have an advanced positive relationship (either good friend or partner) with a sim already living in the house. Then a conversation option will be "ask to move in." Click on that and your sim will move into that house!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews