Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Feb 20th 2013, ID #300527

Question for The Sims FreePlay

I wanted to move my sims into a nice house but married them first... Is there a cheat to undo that so I can move them into the new house? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 21st Feb 2013, ID #572427
Dunno I want to do the same thing. I have a feeling you have to move first then get married. I'm not really sure but sadly mine are already married so I don't think that they can move. Please correct me if I am wrong I only just got the game 3 days ago.
Guest answered: Added 21st Feb 2013, ID #572497
Yes, there is. Just keep making your two married Sims be negative to each other and eventually there will be a button when you press on one of them that says,"Divorce". Click on that and your Sims will divorce. The only thing I DON'T know is how to make a Sim move into another house.
Guest answered: Added 21st Feb 2013, ID #572502
You have to make them complain to each other until the divorce option appears then divorce them. Move one into the new house and start the process of dating until they're ready to move in. I don't know how to get a child to move with them
Guest answered: Added 29th Mar 2013, ID #579643
Build a new house then you can pay to move one sim or the whole family.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews