Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Feb 14th 2013, ID #299749

Question for The Sims FreePlay

I built a park, now I need politicians but cannot find lot for a tone hall. What now? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Hannah4049 answered: Added 17th Feb 2013, ID #571612
Go to the town map, and don't change the camera angle. The town hall is between the art gallery and the swimming centre (right of the art gallery, left of the swimming centre.) It is on the opposite side of the map from the ocean.
Guest answered: Added 30th Jul 2014, ID #634660
well I'm not at that level of sims freeplay yet but I hope your venture on finding politicians goesz well!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews