Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Jan 4th 2013, ID #294838

Question for The Sims FreePlay

I want to get one of my couples divorced on sims freeplay. Every time I click on be rude or complain, the relationship bar does not go down. What do I do? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 5th Jan 2013, ID #562742
I guess you'll have to keep them married... If you really don't want them together, you can demolish one of them... :(
deleted answered: Added 6th Jan 2013, ID #562931
No you don't have to do demolish em do they have kids?? Well if so divorcement can't be in order because who will get the kids?? But they haven't got children.... Hmm I'm sry I have no idea y it's not workin:(
Guest answered: Added 4th Mar 2013, ID #574899
It goes up because once it is all the way to the top they will go down
Guest answered: Added 10th Mar 2013, ID #575986
After that press divorse

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews