Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Jan 4th 2013, ID #294737

Question for The Sims FreePlay

I accidently moved one of my Sims into another Sims house, but I don't want that. I'm working my way up to 5,000 simileons (money) but I've just realised they've got the same surname, like they've married. Is there a way I can delete the surname, get my old one back, and move out again? Plz help! I'm desperate!!!! and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 5th Jan 2013, ID #562537
Once your sim has moved in with another, all you can do is form a relationship with a different sim, and move your sim into the new sims house. Your sim can't move out back to their old home unless they move in with a sim that has been assigned their old home.

Guest answered: Added 17th Nov 2013, ID #608611
Right, this is what I did-

Add a new Sim into your old house, move your own sim in with the new sim living in your original house, then move the new sim out into somebody else's house!

That is, if you can't afford the 5,000 simoleons to relocate and existing sim hope this helps!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews