Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Jan 2nd 2013, ID #294455

Question for The Sims FreePlay

I accedentally bought a house now I want to cancel it but I can't , wha can I do to cancel it and get my money back ? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 8th Jan 2013, ID #563448
Sorry but I don't think you can, you will have to save up the money again.... Try planting beans to get money
Guest answered: Added 11th Jan 2013, ID #564140
Money cheat:

1. Go to sims and the press home button.
2. Go to settings > date & time > unselect set automatically > change the year to 2000.
3. Double tap home, Tap and hold the sims icon until it shakes and has a red minus button.
4. Tap it and go back to sims.
5. Go back to settings select set Automanically
6. Go back to sims for the last time and BAM! Free simoleoeons AND all sims are inspired.
Simsfreeplaycheaters1 answered: Added 22nd Jul 2013, ID #597787
Don't plant beans bc I planted bell peppers there free and I got 1000 money for my advice you should plant bell peppers


Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews