Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Dec 24th 2012, ID #292700

Question for The Sims FreePlay

How do I get a a child sim to move into another home. I mean another home with someone living in it, like "adoption". My two sims are married they have 2 kids, but the kids have been hanging in another house. I'm trying to have a third a baby but since the 2 kids are still officially living in the parents house it says that it's getting too crowded and I can't get the parents to move to a new house. Help [please] and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Hannah4049 answered: Added 3rd Mar 2013, ID #574634
It seems like preteen sims can't move, at least when the house isn't vacant. I think you're out of luck.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews