Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Dec 8th 2012, ID #290630

Question for The Sims FreePlay

How do you change the home owners of the homes in sims free play and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Hannah4049 answered: Added 3rd Mar 2013, ID #574691
You have to first move the sims you don't want to own the house out of the house. So you have to move them into another house or delete them. Now the house changing hands should be vacant. Click on it's icon from the town map and there should be a bunch of images of your sims with a number of simoleans above their heads. That means it costs that much to move them into the house. Note that you cannot move married sims. Click on one of your sims and that should move them in.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews