Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Jul 14th 2012, ID #272840

Question for The Sims FreePlay

How can you move a sim out if both the houses I have are too crowded and I need another sim to complete things and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Susan5000 answered: Added 22nd Jul 2012, ID #524883
If you have an empty house you can go onto the town map & press on the empty house, it has options, view house, demolish etc. Move it along & it shows your sims faces. Press on the sim you want to move in. You can only do this while your sim is not doing anything
Guest answered: Added 30th Dec 2012, ID #560704
You have to demolish the house but be sure that you have five grand


Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?