Question for The Sims FreePlay

laurie2289 asks: Added Apr 15th 2012, ID #259465

Question for The Sims FreePlay

I play Sims and want to know how I move them in together. Also how does someone move in to the empty home and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 20th Apr 2012, ID #500021
To move two simS in together, the partner bar must be at a max. A little green bar will pop up saying ( move in). When you hit this bar, make sure the male sim is your in control sim. Then the girl will take his last name.

For the second question click on the sign above the house. It will have options for you. Some will be sim faces. Click the face and the sim can move in. Depending on how much it should cost.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews